What's new

Trying the 'Eua for the first time tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

YogaNatureLvr

Kava Enthusiast
Too soon and too little experience with it to write a full review, but I agree with @Kavasseur: Wow. For anyone who likes KWK Pouni Ono, try this one. If I had to guess, I'd say it's the same cultivar as the Pouni Ono (Tongan White?). I love Tongan kavas. Here's the @Kavasseur's review for those who missed it:

http://kavasseur.blogspot.com/2016/01/kavafied-tonga-eua.html

@Kavafied Tongatapu is still my favorite kava of all time, ever. It's unbelievably delicious. But yes, it's probably a lot less potent than the 'Eua. If potent Tongan kavas are your thing, then by all means try the 'Eua. Truly excellent kava. @Kavafied Tongan kavas are setting the bar, IMO. ::shell::

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
So I bought this based on @Kavasseur's video review 'cos he looked and sounded just a little bit relaxed! I'm a lightweight so used just 2tbsps to 10ozs cool water. Aluballed it for a while and find a small shell (about 3oz) every couple of hours or so has worked well for my anxiety. Mellow, relaxed but still able to function in my home office. Maybe a local car drive would be fine, but I wouldn't risk driving any great distance on the 5 freeway!

Last edited:

Sam Handwich

Kava Enthusiast
Just mixed up my first batch of Eua in the Aluball tonight, this is hands down the best tasting kava I have ever tried, really smooth and clean flavor. It was so smooth that I was worried that it might be weak. Nope! Not weak at all, plenty potent and really tasty. Too soon to say but this may be my new favorite. @Kavafied, I know that you guys have contacted True Kava for noble testing, do you have an update on this? Or has it otherwise been tested or certified?

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
We're glad you're enjoying it. Thats what 'Eua Kava has been known for. The great taste definitely makes it a creeper...like drinking jungle juice at a college party lol. I forgot how strong it was on my trip there this last summer and struggled to keep up with the Kava circle lol. Still waiting for them to get back to me. I will reach out again. With Kava bars/companies popping up left and right, I would imagine they may be backed up with testing.

Sam Handwich

Kava Enthusiast
We're glad you're enjoying it. Thats what 'Eua Kava has been known for. The great taste definitely makes it a creeper...like drinking jungle juice at a college party lol. I forgot how strong it was on my trip there this last summer and struggled to keep up with the Kava circle lol. Still waiting for them to get back to me. I will reach out again. With Kava bars/companies popping up left and right, I would imagine they may be backed up with testing.
Thanks for the reply, I am looking forward to a big Friday night batch to give the Eua a proper session. I awoke this morning to no ill effects and feel great, no reason to think that this isn't noble, just curious about the certification.

Status
Not open for further replies.