What's new

Tuday

Islandtime

Kava Curious
Anyone had HKC's tuday?, I see that Mo'i is back and Im tempted to get that again, but I also want to try the tuday.

kl.Gray Owl

Kava Enthusiast
Just ordered some Mahakea and Tuday from HKC. HKC Mo'i and BKH Fu'u are my favorite kavas so far and BKH green is my favorite instant kava.

kl.Gray Owl

Kava Enthusiast
I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep so I'm making a batch of HKC Tuday for tonight. The powder has an interesting orangeish color that I haven't seen before, smells a little bit like N@H Stone but milder, a sort of nutty smell like hazelnut. I have taken to calling this stuff "chocolate milk from hell".

kl.Gray Owl

Kava Enthusiast
I don't know if I screwed up something with the preparation, but I did not get the heavy crunk that I was expecting from a Tuday, I thought the effects were very mild, I think that is probably a fluke and I'll get different effects when I try it again. I used 90 g (a bit more than 1 cup) to 3 cups of water. I noticed that this Tuday is quite a bit more bitter than most of the other kavas that I have tried. I'm thinking about doing a batch of this with Mahakea to see what I get.