What's new

Tudei

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mlenny

Have you ever had the infamous Tudei kava? What was it like? What was good and what was bad. Would you ever do it again?

Thank you!
Matthew

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I'm going to preface this by saying my experiences with non-noble kavas are limited to Isa. I may have consumed other types of tudei unknowingly during the time, but Isa I knowingly consumed.

If you see an offering of micronized tudei kavas such as isa don't walk, run away. Micronized non-noble kavas are vile in every sense of the term.

It was like normal kava with an extremely heavy body load that lasted into the next day.

The good? Well, I thought I was getting more for my money.

The bad? I wasn't. I was paying to have my skin flake off and be nauseous for 12 hours.

Would I ever do it again? No. With all the amazing noble kavas available I have no desire or need to dip my toe into the non-nobles ever again.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Have you ever had the infamous Tudei kava? What was it like? What was good and what was bad. Would you ever do it again?

Thank you!
Matthew
I feel like we beat this horse to death, we have a thread for you to look at and read with everyone's take on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.