What's new

Vanuatu 3 Limited Edition Kava

Status
Not open for further replies.

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
I made another gallon this morning with 2 cups of the V3. I don't mind the taste at all. I'm gonna keep downing a cup every thirty minutes throughout the day, on an empty stomach (waiting a few hours after meals)

Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Tapatalk

WOW, that's ALOT OF GROG!
What is the method that you use for extraction?

I went through 2 gallons of V3. 1.5 or 2 cups root per gallon. Kneaded in a nylon stocking for 20 minutes, then blended for few minutes, then kneaded again for few minutes. Still haven't had any breakthrough of RT,but I did get very sick when I tried some WOW that I extracted the same way. I'm gonna try a few cups later when my stomach is empty

4 consecutive days of drinking large amounts....but still no noticeable effects.....is this normal?

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
Fast for atleast a couple of hours.
Maybe eat a lunch, then don't eat nothing for the remainder of the day. Around 5-6 drink then.
Eat something light after a nice session.

Try to do the blender method.
"and Im sure you have read the new in thing is boiling water" it works great.

Ive been boiling water, then putting it in a blender "say 3 cups" then Ill put in about 6-7 heaping tbl's
and blend on/off for about an hour. "I also add sunflower lecithin"
Then I strain the rest through the Fiji strainer.
Ive found the blender to be the most effective method.

Akava

Kava Enthusiast
@davetripp27
I think its definitely taking longer then average for you to break through,
but V3 these days is super weak, so it could be that too, you need way more of this stuff to get effects, try something stronger

But I have heard of it taking people up to a month (took me 3 days : D)

NPBones

I have this kava from a few weeks ago. Fiji is my go to and Rex was out. It was a nice tasting light Kava, all head it seemed. None of the body relaxtion or lingering calmness. But I did like it. 4 tablespoons blended, strained and drunk worked nicely. I prefer some of the heavier body Kava's but am glad I tried this. It has it's uses, but will not be my first pick.

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
I would recommend to drink a real dose AT ONCE ... like a cup of root with 2 cups of water. The half life of most kavas isn't that long so you might not get the full effects by sipping your tea all day long.

NPBones

I do usually scarf my kava dose in about 2 big chugs over 20 minutes. I won't get too much out of it if I sip it. Now my wife sips it but I can't understand that. Chugging is tricky, the fine line between nice strong effects and nausea.

Last edited:

Identity

Hey all- new to the forum but read these comments and wanted to give my opinion on Vanuatu 3. I just received it today and made a drink with 4 tablespoons kava to 2 cups water using the traditional method. It numbed the mouth and left me feeling relaxed. It's been a few years since I've ordered kava root so I don't think its fair to compare against the few other vendors I've tried. But I don't think this stuff is useless like a few posts made it out to be. About to make another drink and go grab some sandwiches to eat ::awesomesmiles::

Status
Not open for further replies.