What's new

Vanuatu Borogu Kava from GHK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant Moore

Don't be in a hurry to go no where.
I got a sample of Vanuatu Borogu kava from GHK the other day and, I have to say it is pretty good stuff. It was surprisingly heady for a Vanuatu but not like a Moi or Honokane Iki. As always it packed a good body feel that you'd expect from a Vanuatu kava. I haven't tried a whole lot from GHK, (I just recently discovered them and this forum) but this one is definitely one of my favorites. It's a good kava and I plan to be keeping some on my shelf.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
This is just my first time drinking it but I have to agree with your assessment, it is surprisingly heady compared to the other borogurus I have had, but it has that, erhm, distinctive Vanuatu taste to it.

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Just ordered the GHK promo pack earlier this evening and the boroguru is part of it. I've stayed away from Boroguru mostly because it kicks up some nausea for me and makes me feel kinda edgy but I've still wanted to try it again. Anyone else get that from Boroguru? I also kinda felt that way with Borogu but not as much. This has a very good price point by itself though. What I tried before wasn't GHK and if it's nice and heady then I'm all for it.

Grant Moore

Don't be in a hurry to go no where.
This is just my first time drinking it but I have to agree with your assessment, it is surprisingly heady compared to the other borogurus I have had, but it has that, erhm, distinctive Vanuatu taste to it.
I couldn't really taste it much on account of my allergies, but I did pick up hints of pine. Hard to believe allergies can be bad enough to mask the taste of kava.

violet

Do all things with love
I've stayed away from Boroguru mostly because it kicks up some nausea for me and makes me feel kinda edgy but I've still wanted to try it again. Anyone else get that from Boroguru?
In the past Boroguru has always given me a certain degree of nausea, although it seemed to get better over time. When I first started drinking it I got a weird edginess, the kind that makes me run around and look for housework to do because I can't stay in one place. That phase didn't last very long.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Just ordered the GHK promo pack earlier this evening and the boroguru is part of it. I've stayed away from Boroguru mostly because it kicks up some nausea for me and makes me feel kinda edgy but I've still wanted to try it again. Anyone else get that from Boroguru? I also kinda felt that way with Borogu but not as much. This has a very good price point by itself though. What I tried before wasn't GHK and if it's nice and heady then I'm all for it.
Vanuatus in general have a tendency to do this due to both their potency and chemotype. I find eating a meal usually helps, or you can back off on the dose, or you can try antiemetics (ginger etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.