What's new

Vanuatu Kelai and Bir Kar Now Available!

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
We finally branched out from Fijian kava into the Islands of Vanuatu. Specifically Espiritu Santo and Epi Islands for these two hard to find single cultivars. Bir Kar is called Bir Kar Celebration for a reason. I've had this on nights out with friends. It's such a special cultivar. The effects are long lasting. They evolve over time, going from balanced to a smooth headyness.
The single cultivar Kelai is one of if not the best heady kava I've had. It didn't leave us over stimulated or anything. Intoxicating in the beginning for sure and leads to a super mellow euphoric, talkative state. The kl ct tests are on their way. They'll be posted up as soon as we receive them.

If these are popular we'll keep them for sure. We have more single cultivars from Vanuatu as well so keep your eyes peeled.

Last but not least. We have Solomon Island Temo and Feo coming!

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
What is the most relaxing anxiety reducing strain you think Art of Kava has?
My wife has some serious health problems and work has become really really stressful.
I can't take benzos because I'm in recovery but some super strong anxiety reducing kava is always appreciated.
Thanks everyone

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
What is the most relaxing anxiety reducing strain you think Art of Kava has?
My wife has some serious health problems and work has become really really stressful.
I can't take benzos because I'm in recovery but some super strong anxiety reducing kava is always appreciated.
Thanks everyone
ah man, so sorry she's going through that. Caregiver stress is the real deal. I cared for my Grandparents for just over 3 years. The stress was pretty bad. Let alone going through stuff with the love of your life. The Temotu Purple for me is instant anxiety relief. If u have insurance, therapy sessions (if you let them) will help quite a bit and it might be cheap or free. This stuff is one of the reasons I got into kava in the first place. Cardio kickboxing (ilovekickboxing) also helped quite a bit in relieving the stress/anxiety. Any High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workout you enjoy would work for this. I recommend ilovekickboxing bc they have heart rate monitors u can see on the screen so you can take breaks when u get to ur max. Im also not a workout/gym guy, so anyone can do it. I also included high potency cbd from Lazarus naturals in the mix. All of that works differently in your body. I think between it all, if you have time, it'll keep you destressed and relieved. Also, if u ever want to chat about it, feel free to hit me up.

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
First order on the way. So excited to try these really appreciate making the single cultivar available for us to try.
Hey! Absolutely! Thank you so much for trying our kava. The more singles are requested and loved, the more we can convince farmers to plant more and teach their harvesters to correctly I'd them.