What's new

Powdered Kava Review Vanuatu

Winterfr3sh

Kava Curious
cpReview
{"Grade":9,"Potency":10,"Mind":4,"Body":10,"Anxiety":10,"Sedative":8,"Taste":"0","Preparation":"40 grams in 3.5 cups 150F water (…~850 mL)\nBlended 1 min x3\nDrained by hand in muslin bag 7 min, then squeezed/kneaded another 7 min.","Duration":"All evening","SideEffects":"Mild nausea","Headline":"Great, chill experience "}
First shell at 6pm. (1 shell = ~3/4 cup)
Second shell at 20min
Third shell at 45 min
4th shell at 75 min
5th she’ll at 85min

(Observations written 2-3 hours into experience)
I’m feeling very buzzed. My anxiety is way down. I’m feeling a tiny bit of nausea. I haven’t eaten in 5 hours. I exercised (ran a 40-min hill workout) prior to consumption. Feeling really great.
Love the taste of this kava. Very tolerable. Don’t even need a chaser. Started drinking water to stay hydrated.
I feel body heaviness and mild euphoria. I’m less worried than usual, able to make plans and talk with less difficulty. Appetite/desire for sugar/carbs decreased. Ate a simple meal of chicken and kale.

At 2 hours, I have trouble keeping my eyes open and having a serious conversation with my wife. I’m very chilled out.

-3 hours in: feeling a gentle persistence of the effects. Relaxed, feel like sitting still. Wanting to chat with people and make connections. Slight feeling of being off-balance (in a good way).
-5 hours: still relaxed. Having chill phone conversations with friends, feeling very present and deliberate. Mild diarrhea and pleasant appetite suppressant.
Taking very deep breaths every once in awhile feels good. Happy with this experience. A lot more body-heavy than any previous kava experiences, and significantly more potent.

I loved this experience. 4.5 shells out of 5, small deduction for the mild nausea. But I’m grateful for the nausea, since that will make it less addictive.
-Winterfr3sh
P.S. shipping was extremely fast. After reading reviews, I’m confident with this vendor and their good prices. I bought the Vancruz Gold value pack, $50/pound. Bula.

Last edited: