What's new

Powdered Kava Review Vanuatu

yepimonfire

Kava Enthusiast
Finally got around to trying it. Seems pretty strong. Starts heady and finishes with muscle melting. I don't know what strain it is but considering the common strains from Vanuatu I've tried it feels most like boroguru. The distinct numbing effect of my body and slowed respiration are typical of only boroguru for me. This stuff is much stronger then stone drink for drink. Very oily emulsion which is typical of high kavalactone kavas. Tastes like shit. It's kava, what do you expect? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Yeh this one surprised the hell out of me. Had a few shells then was spaced out and my limbs got real heavy. A unique experience, kinda hit me hard all at once. Usually other kavas I can feel it building up.

violet

Do all things with love
I liked this one a lot when I tried it. Came on so strong and heady it startled me the first time, then built into great muscle relaxation that had staying power. Also the worst tasting kava I've tried so far.

yepimonfire

Kava Enthusiast
I liked this one a lot when I tried it. Came on so strong and heady it startled me the first time, then built into great muscle relaxation that had staying power. Also the worst tasting kava I've tried so far.
Yeah it's pretty bad. Also gave me a slight bit of nausea after the full dose (8 as heaping as possible tbsp). To ease those who wonder if it's tudei I doubt it. There's definitely a good amount of kavain and dhk, and A LOT of dhm, either that or its just super high in kavalactones in general.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

violet

Do all things with love
I'd say definitely not tudei. While this kava has been the best I've tried to help me sleep, it was always gone in the morning, 8 or less hours after my last shell. I usually woke up bouncing in the AM because it helped me sleep so great.

yepimonfire

Kava Enthusiast
I'd say definitely not tudei. While this kava has been the best I've tried to help me sleep, it was always gone in the morning, 8 or less hours after my last shell. I usually woke up bouncing in the AM because it helped me sleep so great.
It's definitely not an afternoon relaxing kava. Plan on sleeping soon after consumption lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk