What's new

Vula Kava

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
This may have been answered already, but I've been away from kava for awhile. I wanted to assess the affects of different herbs without questions about which herb was doing what. Now I've drawn my conclusions, and found some helpful herbs. I'm ready to return to my first love, Kava, in addition to my new favorites. Has anyone Tried Vula Waka kava from Kalm? Is it similar to Loa Waka, or is it much heavier? On a side note, I can't comment on posts because there's an add in the text box? Is it my computer? Please say it's my computer. This is a loaner and my new one will be here in a few days.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
...and in typical kava fashion, I'd say Loa is a bit stronger than Vula. ::happyshell::
What other herbs did you sample @chandra ?

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
Kanna, Akuamma Seed, Paenol, Catuaba Bark, Ephedra. That's all I can think of at the moment. Kanna, Akuamma seed, and Paenol are my daily herbs now, which gives kava a beautiful place as something for when I'd like to unwind.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Did you experiment with different vendors and forms of Kanna ? If so, did you find noticeable difference between them? I tried some powdered Kanna some years ago, to mild effect, not enough to return. However, I was reading experience reports that sounded very effective.

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
The only vendor I've tried is meridian botanicals. I tried the tea cut first. It didn't have much of an effect. Then I tried the powdered version. I think it's as much about the ROA as it is the type. You can brew it into a tea, smoke it, or snort it and everyone has a different opinion on what works best. The effects are mild for me. Just mild enough to replace the Prozac that I hated taking.

Reactions: FYS

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
I'd say that the Vula Waka and Savusavu Waka are very different kinds of Kava. Savusavu is very dreamy and balanced has a good late-night kind of feeling to it, Vula Waka is very progressive and has more of a limb-numbing initial body feeling, that progresses to a headier stonier buzz as you drink more of it. I think they're both good to have on hand

Kava_Joe

Kava Curious
Thnx Kavasseur. Very helpful as usual. I have Savu and Luv it. Vula is on the way and am looking forward it. All this Great Fijian-Yippie !

Status
Not open for further replies.