What's new

Waiting for nawamban micro?

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Hey Judd @Bula Kava House when do you think you'll have some new nawamban micro in stock? I'm planning on re-upping in 8-10 days or so

ThatDankK

Gotcha switched over there. I haven't seen Micro from BKH in a long while. He just re-upped his powdered kava, so maybe we'll see it soon.
Good to know, what're the strongest/best micros in your opinion? I'm not a fan of the flavor so I usually only toss n wash, I also like micro for the stronger effects. I've had several lbs of 11yr waka so compare it to that for a control?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Good to know, what're the strongest/best micros in your opinion? I'm not a fan of the flavor so I usually only toss n wash, I also like micro for the stronger effects. I've had several lbs of 11yr waka so compare it to that for a control?
Oddly enough you'll find a number of vendors ratcheting down their offerings in the micronized arena.

I've been told it's because micronized was pulling in more than it's fair share of customer issues and complaints about side effects.

Here is the spreadsheet I keep up with daily of pricing and availability. (Includes micronized offerings)

ThatDankK

Oddly enough you'll find a number of vendors ratcheting down their offerings in the micronized arena.

I've been told it's because micronized was pulling in more than it's fair share of customer issues and complaints about side effects.

Here is the spreadsheet I keep up with daily of pricing and availability. (Includes micronized offerings)
That spreadsheet was pretty helpful so I don't have to go back and forth between sites, thanks! I've never personally had any issue with micronized, I have an iron stomach though :unsure:

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
What kind of side effects ?