What's new

Wanted to say thanks

dreggerz

Kava Curious
To all of our dedicated members and those who remain unknown who have put forth time and effort to ensure the safety, regulation and countinuence of kava I wanted to say thank you. With the recent developments of the various issues that our community has encountered i feel some of our newer members might be missing out on what was a big focus in the old forum. Understandably what has brought many of us here has needed to take a back seat for the purpose of kava's preservation. Though I may not participate much in chat I feel the information, culture and therapeutic value kava offers has helped me work through many of my demons, anxieties and has helped quiet my mind. Thank you all for your hard work and let us not forget where we came from. ::happyshell::

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
To all of our dedicated members and those who remain unknown who have put forth time and effort to ensure the safety, regulation and countinuence of kava I wanted to say thank you. With the recent developments of the various issues that our community has encountered i feel some of our newer members might be missing out on what was a big focus in the old forum. Understandably what has brought many of us here has needed to take a back seat for the purpose of kava's preservation. Though I may not participate much in chat I feel the information, culture and therapeutic value kava offers has helped me work through many of my demons, anxieties and has helped quiet my mind. Thank you all for your hard work and let us not forget where we came from. ::happyshell::
::hugsmiley::

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
helped quiet my mind.
This was one of the unexpected bonuses I found with kava as well.

We may all arrive here with different needs and curiosities, but I think we all stay when we realize that our story is being shared by numerous other people out there. The therapeutic effect of our root goes far deeper than powders and extracts alone. The same way it has been connecting and bringing people together for thousands of years, so it does on these forums.

D

Deleted User01

Hey, Props to the Kapm of this ship for keeping the message focus. Props also goes to @HeadHodge for putting together the KavaPedia.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Yea, props for everyone who has made the Kava Forums so great. Thank you all. Much love. Roaddog....