What's new

I Love Kava Friday We did it.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
We've arrived, Kava lovers. It's that day of the week again. I hope everyone has a safe weekend. It's supposed to be really nice out, so naturally that means I'll probably be doing tons of chores inside.

Bula!

Looks like we're gonna be in for some eggs.

Last edited:

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
It's supposed to be really nice out, so naturally that means I'll probably be doing tons of chores inside.
You always feel like you need to do outdoor chores when the weather is bad. I know in the pizza business, our busy days on a typical week would always be rainy days, or snowy days in the winter. Sunny days, slower business day usually.

Nikki Collins

Kava Curious
Just got a new Kava in, tried some last night and it was amazing. It's Nakamal @ Home's Solomon. Just did 3 TBS last night with traditional prep. I set up an Aluball with 6 tablespoons to try tonight. I usually go for the least amount of Kava possible to save money, but feel like I'm not using enough, so I'm planning on comparing last night to tonight, since it's Friday. We'll see how it goes!

Nickavalas Turtle

Kava Curious
We've arrived, Kava lovers. It's that day of the week again. I hope everyone has a safe weekend. It's supposed to be really nice out, so naturally that means I'll probably be doing tons of chores inside.

Bula!

Looks like we're gonna be in for some eggs.
57F4644F-190B-4196-A3CE-46009DD2F01F.jpeg

Here’s my ladies. Good luck with the eggs. Enjoy!
Bula!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nikki Collins

Kava Curious
You always feel like you need to do outdoor chores when the weather is bad. I know in the pizza business, our busy days on a typical week would always be rainy days, or snowy days in the winter. Sunny days, slower business day usually.
Really? That's when me and my family are more likely to order pizza. No cooking and no heating the house even more with the stove. Funny.