What's new

We have a fine musician among us - have a shell, watch and listen...

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Deleted User, I don't know about being a fine musician, I don't know how to read music and I just play by ear. I love to play music from George Winston but again, I don't know how to read music or even the chords I play so I learn to play George's piano pieces by ear, total self tought.
You should hear some of my other piano pieces I wrote, I have about 10 different piano pieces so far.
It is my hobby and I drink the kava before I play the piano, it helps put me in the mood to create. (y)
Aloha.

Chris

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Hi Deleted User, I don't know about being a fine musician, I don't know how to read music and I just play by ear. I love to play music from George Winston but again, I don't know how to read music or even the chords I play so I learn to play George's piano pieces by ear, total self tought.
You should hear some of my other piano pieces I wrote, I have about 10 different piano pieces so far.
It is my hobby and I drink the kava before I play the piano, it helps put me in the mood to create. (y)
Aloha.

Chris
This really is a fantastic site thanks for posting that Deleted User, and I agree with KavaLot.

My Dad is the same way Chris he learned to play by ear and never learned to read music, becoming part of a somewhat successful band. He learned from an old blues musician who in fact couldn't read music.

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

Hey guys, Chris actually has a CD of his relaxing piano music. It wouldn't take much to convince him to include it in your next order. heh, heh, heh. :D

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Kava and music go hand in hand, there's a symbiosis to it. I watched a local band perform on a recent friday night after guzzling some of GHK's Boroguru to help with the anxiety of being out and about then went home energized and knocked out 3 demos I'm pitching soon to friend who wants to start a noisy guitar band with me. (I'm in one band already but this would be the first time I play my own original music outside of my own house). Kava has really re-amped my creativity and focus to see something through like this. We'll see how it goes, I'm self taught also (guitar) but I played piano growing up and was in symphonic bands from middle to high school. Music's always been around me that was my first real medicine, I suppose.

Theanine

Kava Curious
I really like it. It's slightly off kilter, which makes it sound natural and laid back. Like the sound of a river.

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
some old school Stevie, those guys on the bench in the beginning made me laugh for some reason

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hey guys, thanks so much, I am glad you all like my piano music. I would love to do the piano full time but then I would have to drink kava full time so I get the inspiration I need.(y)
Well If I had to I would, you know how the saying goes, somebody's got to do it. :ROFLMAO:
Aloha and thanks again.

Chris