What's new

I Love Kava Friday We've been cleared for landing.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
We've arrived.

That's right, kava lovers. It's that day of the week again. We made it!

Friday!!

I hope your weekend is safe and relaxing. We're still covered in snow here in Nashville, but that's okay, because it gives something really pretty to look at out the window when the cabin fever starts setting in.

(All US participants in this thread are entered to win a kava coin pendant)

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
It was a fun week, we are still getting a bit more snow now. I am excited to get my Frozen Nene, probably early next week. At this point waiting at home is nothing new. Temo might get here a bit earlier, USPS showing Monday but it could be tomorrow, fingers crossed!

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
We've arrived.

That's right, kava lovers. It's that day of the week again. We made it!

Friday!!

I hope your weekend is safe and relaxing. We're still covered in snow here in Nashville, but that's okay, because it gives something really pretty to look at out the window when the cabin fever starts setting in.

(All US participants in this thread are entered to win a kava coin pendant)
Still enjoying the after effects of a too-late session last night, early morning. Drank all of the AAA Fiji Waka by midnight. So...had one more shell of the GHK's instant nene.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I think everyone can relate to this:

My mom is coming over tonight and I have to do some cleaning. We're going to make some dessert for tomorrow but while the dessert's being made, I have to entertain. My relationship with my mom is "It's just my mom" and "It's my mom!" simultaneously. Kava will have a place today in keeping my mind in the right state of mind for tonight.

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
BULA to the 'Forums...I took a nice long Friday bike ride, followed by shower-n-shells! Enjoy fully as much as (reasonably) possible this day and the blessings therein/of.
Thanks for sharing the Kava Korner, I enjoy his videos for some strange reason...

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
BULA to the 'Forums...I took a nice long Friday bike ride, followed by shower-n-shells! Enjoy fully as much as (reasonably) possible this day and the blessings therein/of.
Thanks for sharing the Kava Korner, I enjoy his videos for some strange reason...
Bike ride. Its been a number of weeks since we've had what I would call acceptable bike riding weather here. Bula to you & happy Friday. ::happyshell::