What's new

What Causes the Kava itchiness?

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Seems like it would work good. Put it on before you sleep, for a week or so. Then soak your feet, rub with pumice stone and be gloriously disgusted by the chunks of skin sloughing off. :woot:
Hey @shakas, just wanted to give an update. I bought some amlactin and have been using it for awhile now. I am happy to report that my dry cracked heel is completely hydrated and "healed" !!!

blindy107

Kava Lover
yeah amlactin is amazing. it works almost like salicylic acid. it rolls through calluses pretty quickly. i think costco has been carrying it lately if anyone wants 72 gallons of it...:woot:

blindy107

Kava Lover
Yeah it's the lactic acid. I had to get an ingrown toenail cut out (awesome to watch!) and asked the doc about heel calluses he said "amlactin" before I finished the sentence. So much be good!

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Yeah it's the lactic acid. I had to get an ingrown toenail cut out (awesome to watch!) and asked the doc about heel calluses he said "amlactin" before I finished the sentence. So much be good!
I do have a callus on my left big toe. I'll have to give it a shot.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
yeah, i've been getting calloused skin on my knee, (again, not sure if it's kava related, but i did see a lot of men in samoa with rough knees, elbows and hands) ... the amlactin helps that too. (y)

blindy107

Kava Lover
Yeah buddy. Melts that shit off. My feet get wrecked. I need to get back to it.

I've heard it's good for wrinkles and stuff too but, I like my wrinkles. Haah

Last edited:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Oh I forgot to say.... I tried both the regular amlactin and the "cereputic" amlactin. The cereputic works "a lot" better because it's thicker. The regular is good for the body but a little thin for applying to the feet. ::happyshell::