What's new

What do you like using as an alternative "bilo" other than a coconut shell?

Sir_Tarquin

Kava Curious
So a traditional coconut bilo is obviously the most fun and authentic thing to drink Kava from, but I'd really like an alternative that's much more durable and lower maintenance for everyday use that's dedicated to Kava consumption. Preferably something that's a similar bowl shape that similarly holds only 4-6 oz. So what does everyone like using for everyday use other than the traditional coconut bilo?

I love that lime green bowl with the 3-4 feet Kavasseur uses in his videos, I just have no idea where he got it from.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I use a glass or a mug, not fancy or traditional, just utilitarian, sometimes I mix up the coffee with kava later in the day (when I am using the mug) :D. I save my bilos as decorative items.

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
So a traditional coconut bilo is obviously the most fun and authentic thing to drink Kava from, but I'd really like an alternative that's much more durable and lower maintenance for everyday use that's dedicated to Kava consumption. Preferably something that's a similar bowl shape that similarly holds only 4-6 oz. So what does everyone like using for everyday use other than the traditional coconut bilo?

I love that lime green bowl with the 3-4 feet Kavasseur uses in his videos, I just have no idea where he got it from.
That lime green one with 3-4 feet is a salsa bowl.
Amazon product