What's new

What Exactly Should I Expect Next?

Joannerd

Kava Curious
first batch I ever made I felt completely relaxed, but I was so anxious about getting sick and not knowing what to expect, my heart was pounding out of my chest while my body was like a stone.

Second night, I mucked up the batch in the blender. Luckily I found you guys and mc krunkface shared his freezer method.

Tonight I did two batches of 4 tablespoons and did a second wash with both. I have maybe one last cup that I don’t think I’ll need. I’m definitely fading and I’m happy.

With reverse tolerance can I expect to feel the effects faster using less powder? I definitely kneaded better today, after watching different videos, I learned more how to feel to see if you removed most of the powder.

I’ll get my aluball on Weds and another pound. I’m hoping to yield more grog with the aluballs, but I wish it would hit me faster because if not, it won’t be something I’d be able to afford to drink too often, and I basically can’t get to sleep at night. The worst was the time I stayed awake for four days.

I’m about to listen to a sleep meditation as well to train my brain to sleep on its own as well, but curious if RT will mean I can get krunk on less, or does the fact that I feel the kava so strongly (even though it took 8 tablespoons) mean I don’t have to go through RT?

Sorry for the rumbling rambling. Thank you!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Sounds like you are feeling it already but yes over time you should be able to get by with less.

If you are not sleeping right make sure you are getting a good heavy kava that will give you more sedation. Try Kavafied Supreme, Stone from N@H or Premium Vanuatu from Root of Happiness. The last one is available in instant which will take away any prep issues and I find the instant stronger and more sedative than the med grind.