What's new

What is the one strain that just speaks to you?

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Let's not confuse this with what is your favorite strain, which for me can change and normally does a lot. What is that one strain that you drink and think this just feels right, this is for me, this is part of my soul now? For me without a doubt I would have to say Boroguru or Nene, Boroguru was the first "real" kava I ever tried and something in it just felt right, and still feels right. I am drinking some currently and I think yeah this is what I need this helps me make sense of the world. So share your one strain my friends.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Let's not confuse this with what is your favorite strain, which for me can change and normally does a lot. What is that one strain that you drink and think this just feels right, this is for me, this is part of my soul now? For me without a doubt I would have to say Boroguru or Nene, Boroguru was the first "real" kava I ever tried and something in it just felt right, and still feels right. I am drinking some currently and I think yeah this is what I need this helps me make sense of the world. So share your one strain my friends.
Totally agree that Boroguru says me!
Is'a tie for: Mmm life is good, this is me! (that I haven't had enough Kava...yet :p)
Easily a tie between: Kula, Eua, PapaKea, and 11yearwaka. A close for just says me and speaks to me is easily: Hanakapi Ai. I joke: I think managed to purchase most of Chris's stock of Hanakapi because last time I went to re-order their was problems with PayPal like it was saying: Oh god he's back! :p