What's new

What kava are you drinking tonight?

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Just finished up my Nangol Noble, so now I'm back on my standard MyStErY Waka from a little samoan market in anaheim. ::happyshell::
I wish I was just walking up to a dirty little ramshackle nakamal for some fresh though!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I had some Just kava Vanuatu from KWK a while ago. I mix it up, but that's my regular grog, sometimes I mix in some Fijian for a kavain boost!

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
Late afternoon yesterday was Wow kava followed by a batch of Kelai from NZKS. Then late night shells of Waka Kava from Fiji Vanua.

kw2292

Kava Curious
Went with a mix of Bir Kar from two vendors. N@H and Fiji vanau. They may be from the same source just different batches seem very clean and beautifully processed.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Starting the afternoon at work with some WoW which for me is uplifting....then probably some Ambae as we get closer to the evening. It is cold as f outside right now so my guess is we will be hitting the fireplace and some reading and on to finding a new series to watch with the wifey.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
What you think about Nangol?
It doesn't hit me quite as good as when it first came out. It was still alright though and had a slight hint of something special to it but not enough to make me eager to get it again soon. I'll give it another shot next year. On to the next one...::kavaleaf::
::chugger::