What's new

what kava is the closest to Papa Kea?

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
Hi all, ..Im on a quest to find a micro or ground root that resembles papa kea's effects. Smoothness or taste isnt an issue,....Im looking for a kava with similar potency, body and heady effects to papa kea. Less body effects is Ok, but the more heady, the better. Im looking for a kava that packs a heady punch. Anyone have any suggestions??

Also, I ordered a p of boroguru from ghk but (to me) it seems all body, no heady. Which is the opposite of what im looking for.

Can anyones conessueir experience help me ?

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
Thankyou shakas.
Are those last two special kavas occasionally offered from ghk?
Or can i find them elsewhere?

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Occasional GHK, I've previously seen global kava exports sell opihikao from GHK when GHK isn't selling it...it would cost more and ship longer. You can also keep an eye on Hawaiian kava center.

D

Deleted User01

@greenbeen, ya know the Papa Kea was always heady until Chris started adding more lateral root to his kavas. He listens to us and maybe he is listening to you know. Perhaps a Mo'i root hair thingy ma jiggy. So far, I haven't found anything that is as perfect for daytime use as Mo'i micronized. Convenient and potent.

Kimmer

Patently irritable
Occasional GHK, I've previously seen global kava exports sell opihikao from GHK when GHK isn't selling it...it would cost more and ship longer. You can also keep an eye on Hawaiian kava center.
GKE has it. Had to order some -- thanks for the tip.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Hi all, ..Im on a quest to find a micro or ground root that resembles papa kea's effects. Smoothness or taste isnt an issue,....Im looking for a kava with similar potency, body and heady effects to papa kea. Less body effects is Ok, but the more heady, the better. Im looking for a kava that packs a heady punch. Anyone have any suggestions??

Also, I ordered a p of boroguru from ghk but (to me) it seems all body, no heady. Which is the opposite of what im looking for.

Can anyones conessueir experience help me ?
You might want to try The Kava Filter. I'd be interested in know if that helps or not.