Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Old Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Original Green

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Roaddog

Kava Who?
I don't know, can you be a little more specific? Sorry @kavadude , for being a headache. I'm just trying to understand exactly what you mean. I must say, you all have done some great improvements to this place. Much love. Roaddog....

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Nevermind, I answered my own question by querying the database. 3 people use the original forums green: me, @infraredz, and @violet, now that's good company. 6 people use the night theme. Everyone else uses the day theme.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I was using old dark theme...but it makes the shout box have grey text on a grey background. So I switched to night theme.

D

Deleted User01

I thought the day theme was automatic during the day and the night theme was automatic at night. I guess I better check on my profile but I like it the way is. In fact, its kinda cool that it turns to night theme automatically.

D

Deleted User01

It was very cool, but alas it was the "bleeding edge". :D Anyway, the daytime theme is fine. I guess you could go nuts and I have a theme for each holiday. We already have the smileys for Halloween. :LOL:

Roaddog

Kava Who?
It was very cool, but alas it was the "bleeding edge". :D Anyway, the daytime theme is fine. I guess you could go nuts and I have a theme for each holiday. We already have the smileys for Halloween. :LOL:
lets not forget the zombie snowman ::frosty::. Merry kava xmas. Much love. Roaddog....

Roaddog

Kava Who?
You know what, @kavadude , can you change my vote to day time. I find its much brighter, and easer to read. Sorry I prematurely voted. Much love. Roaddog....

MizMizuki

Kava Curious
I honestly never view this forum from the actual website. Now you make me want to pull it up on my computer. Usually just use tapatalk from my iPhone or iPad.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Yeah thats Screenshot from iPhone using Tapatalk. Tapatalk is great for iOS and I know its available on android. Think it was around $2.99. Highly worth it.
looks pretty cool, but im a farmer, and phones don't last long around me. I ran over the last one with a bush hog. So I get the cheap junk phones. Also my fingers are like toes, when it comes to those phones. I can barely text. But my wife has a fancy one, and a Kava Forums account, so Ill turn her on to it. Thanks. Much love. Roaddog....

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
looks pretty cool, but im a farmer, and phones don't last long around me. I ran over the last one with a bush hog. So I get the cheap junk phones. Also my fingers are like toes, when it comes to those phones. I can barely text. But my wife has a fancy one, and a Kava Forums account, so Ill turn her on to it. Thanks. Much love. Roaddog....
Sugar baby toes!!! ::wow2::