What's new

What's better bang for your buck: candy or Gaia pills?

RevRad

Kava Curious
I'm interested in finding things to extend my powdered root to make less root go a little longer possibly. I know the candy vendor (can never remember the name) is an active member on here so maybe we'll be a bit biased towards that, but strictly speaking from a value standpoint, which would you rather go with?

kasa_balavu

Yaqona Dina
I haven't tried either of them so can't answer your question, but just wanted to mention that it's important the brand you're considering is Gaia Herbs. There is a vendor called Gaia Ethnobotanicals that you should avoid because they sell pills containing mystery kava mixed with phenibut and other stuff.

Last edited:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I'm interested in finding things to extend my powdered root to make less root go a little longer possibly. I know the candy vendor (can never remember the name) is an active member on here so maybe we'll be a bit biased towards that, but strictly speaking from a value standpoint, which would you rather go with?
I've had both and the kava candy is a lot better, with a lot less servings in comparison to the Gaia caps.

RevRad

Kava Curious
I haven't tried either of them so can't answer your question, but just wanted to mention that it's important the brand you're considering is Gaia Herbs. There is a vendor called Gaia Ethnobotanicals that you should avoid because they sell pills containing mystery kava mixed with phenibut and other stuff.
Yep I knew this thanks

D

Deleted User01

I started on Gaia pills a long time ago to overcome Reverse Tolerance. I didn't know about the Kandy at the time. But they are useful for Newbies to work on Reverse Tolerance before getting the real thing.