What's new

What's squanch like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
What's squanch like? Someone thought I might like their Waka(Buba Bula sorry if I have the forum handle misspelled)
I'm into what I might describe as just fun ones. that type that encourage much merriment, laughter and sillyness, without being tense.

For example Fuu, Rahwanager(who I can't spell ) , PoniOni are/were for that kind of super fun lightehearted silly places . So as I can still do stuff and have fun.
Just wondering ^_^

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Squanch waka tastes and feels like a good Fijan.

The latest batch has medium strength taste. The latest batch is not piney at all. The effects are balanced, and by that I mean you can get nice lift, up front if you chug a strong shell or two at the start of a session. Squanch will also send you to the couch zone eventually. It has a nice broad spectrum of kavalactones. Oh, and it's STRONG. I got crosseyed from ten tablespoons a few times (and it was fantastic).

In my experience, old school fu'u that I drank years ago is wayyy headier than Squanch. Pouni Ono is a *little* bit headier but not as much.

You can still do stuff with Squanch waka... up to a point. If you're a daytime drinker, keep it light or mix with lewena.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Squanch waka tastes and feels like a good Fijan.

The latest batch has medium strength taste. The latest batch is not piney at all. The effects are balanced, and by that I mean you can get nice lift, up front if you chug a strong shell or two at the start of a session. Squanch will also send you to the couch zone eventually. It has a nice broad spectrum of kavalactones. Oh, and it's STRONG. I got crosseyed from ten tablespoons a few times (and it was fantastic).

In my experience, old school fu'u that I drank years ago is wayyy headier than Squanch. Pouni Ono is a *little* bit headier but not as much.

You can still do stuff with Squanch waka... up to a point. If you're a daytime drinker, keep it light or mix with lewena.
Thanks!

N

Noname

Try moi maybe Or mahakea. Dua na Bilo is a fun playful kava. Never tried recent batch thou. Dua na Bilo is on Amazon and has same day delivery last time I checked

Status
Not open for further replies.