What's new

What's your favorite social activity while on kava?

Bwiggy

I like plants
Are there any good games.. not board games... anything that's fun and mellow to do with other ppl also on kava?
Something interactive.

Ligermeat

Warm and Fuzzeh!
I go to the theme parks every couple of weeks and kava makes them very interesting. I ride rides and enjoy the creativity of it all. Also, I get excited when I see a squirrel or duck there for some reason.
Going on a rooted Farris wheel ride sounds epic. I'd just be afraid of my grog swooshing around in my stomach (and possibly coming back up) if I went on anything more intense.

Bwiggy

I like plants
I can only handle social inactivities.

J/K, but semi-serious though, with kava I can only handle a little bit of chit-chat, maybe a light walk, acoustic jamming or watching TV with sunglasses on.
I'm imaging a room full of people of kava drinkers watching TV with their sunglasses on. :cool:

D

Deleted User01

I tell ya what, I agree with @Shakas, so my favorite activity is listening to audiotbooks. But I have found that I like some Moi' before any social event that you dread and that doesn't involve drinking. So funerals would be on the top of that list. And I like Mo'i because it is not that heavy and I can drive ok.

Bwiggy

I like plants
@Deleted User01 ... gotcha. I like This American Life podcasts to listen to, really any time, but also great for an hour of stories.
Maybe I need to create a new thread thats more like: "You know how they have Paint and Drink nights out... what if there was Kava and Creativity nights? What would the activities be ....or be like? "

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
@awametal - haha... about the same to me. Funny it so different for you!
Really @Bwiggy I mostly just hang out here, listen to music, and post silly stuff like Squidbillies. I did come on here not too long ago and rant about my local power company's hiring of loggers to trim trees in my neighborhood, but mostly I'm not really doing much of anything except making jokes, helping people out, posting lame music and comedy videos and stuff like that. I wish I could say we have a neighborhood tanoa and we all sit around the bowl, get krunked, and periodically disappear into the darkness to answer the call of the wild. However, in my neighborhood that sort of stuff usually doesn't happen. Closest thing was we had a small gathering one evening in the summer of 2002 in the back of a neighbor's house while a bluegrass band no one had heard of play for everyone. They were just starting out and were staying overnight there at their house. Ever heard of "The Steep Canyon Rangers"? Everyone bought a CDs to help them out & they autographed them for us.

Last edited: