What's new

When will the first Kavabars come to EU

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
There are quite a few here. But, unfortunately, the ones in southwest Florida, particularly Fort Myers area, are actually K@-and-some-kava bars.
This is absolutely correct and to add a little, in these bars in Florida kava sales make up ~45% or less of total sales in these establishments. Some are just headshops masquerading as a "kava bar".

Kavaclubeu

Kava Vendor
Kava is not as popular in Europe and there is also the legal issues around kava. I'd imagine for the time being it's going to remain as just some online vendors selling kava

Mixnpickngrinnin

Kava Curious
I wonder... are there any cities or parts of Europe that have a lot of Polynesian immigrants? It does seem that parts of the USA have a lot, and that those communities are most likely to support a traditional kava bar. I am lucky enough to live in a city with a large Polynesian/Pacific Islander community and notice they make up a majority of the clientele at local Kava bars, none of which by the way, sell K@.

Orz[EST]

Kava Enthusiast
In my country I found some unregistered weak extract of a well known USA food supplement company;
the local vendor of tradkava is out of business