What's new

Where are you located ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

schatz

itchin for kava
Hello I finally went through enough of my stash to justify trying out the Cactus Kava. Recommended to a friend of mine a couple weeks ago and he enjoyed it also, although he said it took a while to arrive. I thought that was odd and one reason I recommended it to him was they are right down the road from us and he would recieve it quickly. I ordered the sample pack a couple days ago and just got tracking info and says it is coming from Billings MT. Just curious if you guys have moved or what. I dont blame you Montana is beautiful and our summer is coming up with some brutal heat in store for sure.

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
Hello I finally went through enough of my stash to justify trying out the Cactus Kava. Recommended to a friend of mine a couple weeks ago and he enjoyed it also, although he said it took a while to arrive. I thought that was odd and one reason I recommended it to him was they are right down the road from us and he would recieve it quickly. I ordered the sample pack a couple days ago and just got tracking info and says it is coming from Billings MT. Just curious if you guys have moved or what. I dont blame you Montana is beautiful and our summer is coming up with some brutal heat in store for sure.
Hi @schatz ! Check your inbox, I'm going to send over a PM in a moment.

Great question. We started to look at heat maps of where our customers are located, and found that the majority order from the northern states. Normally it would take 2-3 days depending on the location for these customers, and we wanted to ensure the majority of our customers received their kava as fast as possible. About a month ago, we hired a new fulfillment center to ensure this majority will receive their kava in 1-2 days.

...that being said, as things get busier (and they are, thanks to your word of mouth), we're looking into additional fulfillment centers around the US. My plan is to have enough kava scattered around that everyone in the US will be able to get their order within 1 day, but that'll take some time.

-Morgan

schatz

itchin for kava
That is good news for you guys , will spread the word more once I get to sample. I have a few friends that are getting tired of the old alcohol merry go round or would like some benefit with thier recreational choice of substances.

Does this mean it will take longer to recieve in Arizona now, even though your right up the street from us? Bummer if so.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Thats awesome to hear you're doing so well @CactusKava! Great customer service and some fine kava really works! Proud to say I was there at the beginning of your journey!

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
That is good news for you guys , will spread the word more once I get to sample. I have a few friends that are getting tired of the old alcohol merry go round or would like some benefit with thier recreational choice of substances.

Does this mean it will take longer to recieve in Arizona now, even though your right up the street from us? Bummer if so.
I've been introducing it to friends left and right, and I've now got a solid convert and a few that like to try it every once in a while. Alcohol is a silly thing, and I think most people realize this.

Short answer about shipping: yes, it'll take 1 day longer for Phoenicians. :-(

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
Thats awesome to hear you're doing so well @CactusKava! Great customer service and some fine kava really works! Proud to say I was there at the beginning of your journey!
Thanks! We've got some new things coming out in the very near future I'm sure you would love to try. With the recent cyclone in Fiji, these products had a bit of a set-back getting to us, but we're almost there. Stay tuned!

schatz

itchin for kava
Thanks for the prompt reply, will let you know how I like after arrival, waiting with anticipation. Although based upon opinions around here I am sure I will be pleased, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.