What's new

Where delivers to the UK?

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
Hi all,

Nakamal at home was my go to supplier but they have stopped shipping to the UK. Could someone help me and let me know where delivers here? I recently ordered from best fiki kava but would like to try something else and I'm unaware where delivers here.

Thanks

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I was ideally looking for companies that ship to the UK since I am on a very tight budget. Thanks though
You can achieve this. It's a process though. This is why we suggest Edward because he's already done the difficult work.

You'll have to message each vendor to ask if they'll possibly try a UK shipment. I can't guarantee anything, but it's likely you'll find someone who will give it a shot.

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
I was ideally looking for companies that ship to the UK since I am on a very tight budget. Thanks though
It will more and more difficult to ship kava to uk since courier do send Electronic info to the authorities about the content in the parcel. So i do recommend that you buy from Edward if you live in uk.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
As harsh as this may sound, if you're on that tight a budget then kava probably isn't for you. To achieve any kind of regular anxiety relief or even occasional recreational use it's going to cost a fair amount for a UK consumer. This is a conversation I have quite regularly, people want to buy kava cheaper than I can supply it. The next thing I know they're asking me whether they can get their kava back once it's been seized by customs and suddenly my kava doesn't look so expensive! :)

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
As harsh as this may sound, if you're on that tight a budget then kava probably isn't for you. To achieve any kind of regular anxiety relief or even occasional recreational use it's going to cost a fair amount for a UK consumer. This is a conversation I have quite regularly, people want to buy kava cheaper than I can supply it. The next thing I know they're asking me whether they can get their kava back once it's been seized by customs and suddenly my kava doesn't look so expensive! :)
Can the receiver face criminal charges if it get seized by customs?

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Can the receiver face criminal charges if it get seized by customs?
If it's deemed to be mislabelled then yes. You can declare it as kava in which case it will be seized straight away and no further penalty will occur. You can declare it as something else but if it is stopped and found to be not what you declared it as then yes you can face charges.