What's new

Where is one able to purchase from GHK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell Caruso

TravelingMan
When i'm on their website it seems that any links to store pages redirect me to the home page so I can't view anything up for sale. Is there any other way of purchasing their products? I've heard good things about their Kava and can't wait to try some for myself...

Last edited:

Chillbert

Kava Curious
When i'm on their website it seems that any links to store pages redirect me to the home page so I can't view anything up for sale. Is there any other way of purchasing their products? I've heard good things about their Kava and can't wait to try some for myself...
GHK products are awesome. The current state of the website, not so much....

I saw the same thing as you and sent Chris a DM as a heads up that the site was wonky. No response to that message (not that I was looking for one). Something is clearly amiss in Hawaii. Hoping normalcy returns soon, as Mahakea is a staple kava for me.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Yeah, his website can be a bit wonky at times. It is worth the wait. The last two batches of Mahakea have been excellent and very strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.