What's new

WHERES ALL THE KAVA !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
I've been putting off buying Kava for about 2 weeks from BKH, waiting for everything to get in.
WHERES THE KAVA?
LOL, Im really wanting to get some of the good stuff, man "creepy alley way voice" :p

But seriously, Im really wanting to try my hot water extraction on a few varities "that are sold out right now"
That didnt have the greatest effect with cold water extraction.
That, and Im out of the Green instant.......and havent had any for a while.
Would like to get rooted, and dream of when it was summer....cause its seriously COLD OUTSIDE! :(

Judd, I also have a suggestion.

What about free Tshirts "or other gear" with purchases of a certain amount?
Im spreading the word over here in Michigan, and a T would help spark the convo.
"Or a hat..that would be Suweeet"

Im looking to buy

BKH Green
Fijian Waka
Borogu
Boroguru
Mello Mello

Think I could get a bulk deal? o_O

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
So sorry. Infraredz is right, we had a dramatic increase in sales and it's been hard to keep up with inventory considering kava is mostly a cash only product that needs processing time, has a relatively long shipping time, and needs governmental clearance from multiple agencies. We're getting back on top of it now. Instant, Nambawan, and Koniak are all back in stock. Melo Melo and Boroguru will be back tomorrow, Fu'u will follow shortly. Thanks for the patience.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Melo melo he says will be back tomorrow so get that left mouse button (well....if you run a PC) warmed up. I know I am!

Alien

Kava Newbie
Melo melo he says will be back tomorrow so get that left mouse button (well....if you run a PC) warmed up. I know I am!
Will do. I'll check it in the morning when I wake up and I'll keep checking throughout the day. :hungry:

Alien

Kava Newbie
Just woke up and saw everything's in stock. Ordered:

1/4kg Boroguru
1/4kg Melo Melo
1/4kg Nambawan

:happy:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Yep, 2kg boroguru headed my way. I have to admit though. The lightness of the bogoru I've been drinking these last few days has been rather refreshing. I adopted the 1/3 tablespoon PK extract with the normal 55g preparation of borogu, and it was nice. Nothing extraordinary, but sometimes that's exactly what I'm looking for.

Alien

Kava Newbie
Yep, 2kg boroguru headed my way. I have to admit though. The lightness of the bogoru I've been drinking these last few days has been rather refreshing. I adopted the 1/3 tablespoon PK extract with the normal 55g preparation of borogu, and it was nice. Nothing extraordinary, but sometimes that's exactly what I'm looking for.
I'm excited to try all of the different varieties I've purchased. I just hope that they'll have more in stock of whichever one I deem my favorite. Even if they don't, however, I will have plenty more of the others to keep me busy.

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
Yea, Its good stuff to hear to are doing well.
Just made an order, had to do a "sample" order on a couple things cause its been so long since I had it....forgot how it effected me
Im assuming nicely, lol :D

Thanks Judd,
O, wife and I are going to be moving out that way in about a year "Somewhere in the lower regions" on a claim. Were going to be kinda Boondocking
Any suggestiong on OR life?
Portland looks pretty sweet to visit, but to crowded to live.
But, would love to stop in and get rooted

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Any chance of the ceremony kits coming back in stock anytime soon?
Yes. Our strainer bags are made by our lovely kava bar employee, Mariama. She's partying in New Orleans for Mardi Gras at the moment. When she gets back in a couple days, strainer bags and ceremony kits will once again be available.

CanAwa

1 kava 2 kava 3 kava COUCH
Awesome ! I was going to order one yesterday so I just ordered a tin of instant instead !! But I do want a little kit to get some friends that are curious in the swing of things !! Also I'm looking forward to trying the Nambawan !! Hopefully they don't hold it to long at the border( Canadian) !!

Status
Not open for further replies.