What's new

I Love Kava Friday Whispers from the weekend.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Ohhh, we've gone and done it again, Kava lovers. We made it to the doorway to the weekend, Friday.

I hope everyone has an excellent one. This week has just about taken every bit out of me, and I can hear the couch beckoning from here.

Stay relaxed out there!

Bula/Malok!

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
You know my ultimate goal isn't getting everyone to drink kava, it's to get everyone on a 8-5 Monday-Friday schedule, lol
Hahaha, I'm with you on this one, but I have some friends that would say your idea is fighting words. I have a friend where he works 9 hour days Monday-Thursday, then an 8 hour day Friday, then the following week is the same Monday-Thursday, but the second Friday he has off. So he basically alternates two-day and three-day weekends each week.

I've had a couple other friends where they work four 10-hour days and they get (usually) Friday off. One has told me going back to working 5 days a week would be torture.

But this contrasts with my previous job where I had no idea what my hours were until two weeks in advance and my schedule would always be slightly different. This was part-time work versus full time, where part-time tends to be less predictable. I've only worked the one part-time job before I transitioned to full-time since then. I have no clue how bad it is now and what industries are plagued the most with unpredictable schedules that make it hard to plan ahead.