What's new

Who are some good vendors that are missing from this list of mine :

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
Below is a list of the vendors I have used, in alphabetical order.
It's not that I am dis-satisfied. I am just looking to try something different, and something that's on par with their quality.
I know there's a comprehensive list of vendors somewhere on this site. But I'm more looking for personal recommendations, on who's the best vendors that I have yet to try.
So, if you were me, which vendor or vendors would you choose, that is NOT on this list ? preferably in the U.S.

Bula Kava House
Gourmet Hawaiian Kava
Kalm with Kava
Kavafied
Root of Happiness
Squanch

Last edited:

ThePiper

Kava Lover
The kava society in New Zealand is an absolute must for anybody who has tried the domestic options and is looking for something really connoisseur grade. It takes a while to import and shipping is high but it's the highest grade of kava you can find anywhere. Keep in mind the exchange rate does sometimes go down a bit which can save you a lot of money. Still even when it's on the higher end, the price pound for pound is about what you pay for domestic nambawan after shipping if you buy at least 1.5 kilos.

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Below is a list, in no particular order, of the vendors I have used.
It's not that I am dis-satisfied. I am just looking to try something different, and something that's on par with their quality.
I know there's a comprehensive list of vendors somewhere on this site. But I'm more looking for personal recommendations, on who's the best vendors that I have yet to try.
So, if you were me, which vendor or vendors would you choose, that is NOT on this list ? preferably in the U.S.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava
Bula Kava House
Kavafied
Kalm with Kava
Squanch
Root of Happiness
All of the good vendors are pretty much on the main forum page if you scroll down, they have their own sub forums for each

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
I agree with the above recommendations, particularly the New Zealand Kava Society. I stay ahead a couple of pounds worth of Kelai. It's a kava that does it all! I also like another vendor which is occasionally frowned upon here: realkava.com. Their Five Star kava is just such a potent, balanced kava, that I can't resist buying from them.

Priderock

Below is a list of the vendors I have used, in alphabetical order.

Bula Kava House
Gourmet Hawaiian Kava
Kalm with Kava
Kavafied
Root of Happiness
Squanch
Kava Gold (IG Vendor for now)

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
I just got a couple lbs of @Squanch72 waka and I'm loving it so far. It starts with a warm sense of relaxation and very uplifting headiness and finishes with a full bodied heaviness that's blissful