What's new

Kava Science Will Happy Kava Brand Instant w/out GABA make me fail employment drug test?

I use QUITE A BIT, toss and wash with 32 ounces of water drinking after each time to keep my pee clear.

I've read that instant can fail for MDMA or Methamphetamine. Neither of those are my types of drugs due to anxiety, I don't even drink a can of Coca-Cola because I hate caffeine.

What are the chances a false-positive comes up? Not sure yet if it'll be urine, saliva, hair test and not sure if gs/ms can be done on saliva, hair? What are the chances I'll be dinged for a false positive? What can I do if a false positive comes up? Can I request and even pay for Gs/Ms test, or even ask to take a blood test?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I use QUITE A BIT, toss and wash with 32 ounces of water drinking after each time to keep my pee clear.

I've read that instant can fail for MDMA or Methamphetamine. Neither of those are my types of drugs due to anxiety, I don't even drink a can of Coca-Cola because I hate caffeine.

What are the chances a false-positive comes up? Not sure yet if it'll be urine, saliva, hair test and not sure if gs/ms can be done on saliva, hair? What are the chances I'll be dinged for a false positive? What can I do if a false positive comes up? Can I request and even pay for Gs/Ms test, or even ask to take a blood test?
Very low possibility. I've been dip tested and hair tested and never thrown a false positive.

Now, in the unlikely event that it it could turn up positive due to some rare reaction or mars is in retrograde or something you could simply ask for a followup lab test. A lab test will clear you with flying colors.

Basically if it happens, it will only happen with those cheap UA dip style tests. They're garbage.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Don't eat any bread or anything else with poppy seeds on before the test. I failed a drugs test for morphine despite never knowingly taken morphine in my life and it turns out it was minute traces from poppy seeds in my morning toast!