What's new

Winner of the GHK Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Congratulations! You'll see a conversation started by Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, respond to it to claim your win!

steevy66

Kava Curious
Wow what great news! :D After a long shift, getting home and getting ready to brew up a batch of "Namba-guru" and finding out I'm the lucky winner of some of GHK's well regarded kava is the greatest news I've heard in awhile!

I don't post very much but I've learnt a great deal about this amazing plant on this forum and appreciate all the wisdom shared by all the members. :notworthy: It's funny because I was just thinking to myself 3 days ago that I had to try some of GHK's offerings. Because I'm up in Canada, with the shipping costs I have been sticking to BKH and occasionally PK.

Cant wait to try it! :happy::happy::happy:

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
What part of Canada Steevy? I live in the Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steevy66

Kava Curious
Hey KavaLot! I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, quite a ways from you! Actually I've never been further east than Quebec City! I'd love to visit the Maritimes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Congratulations!!!(y)
ok Chris which kava will you put forth next for us to try and win:D
I am thinking some Hiwa will do the job nicely since there are some that like the body effect, this one will glue you to the couch. I will have some available tonight or tomorrow, depending on how much kava I drink tonight, I drank too much last night and did not get much done. :D Aloha.

Chris

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

Chris, is it Hiva or Hiwa or is it pronounced Hiva. I love the Heady Hawaiians for the afternoon workday but I could use a body blaster in my arsenal. I hear the Kavasseur gave the Hiwa a 9.8 ranking but it disappeared after his review. It sold out. That was back in 2010. A rare Kava for sure. He loved the Hawaiian Kava for the same reasons I do, social interaction. But I likes me a Zombie Couch Potato Kava once in a while (not Tudie please).

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Chris, is it Hiva or Hiwa or is it pronounced Hiva. I love the Heady Hawaiians for the afternoon workday but I could use a body blaster in my arsenal. I hear the Kavasseur gave the Hiwa a 9.8 ranking but it disappeared after his review. It sold out. That was back in 2010. A rare Kava for sure. He loved the Hawaiian Kava for the same reasons I do, social interaction. But I likes me a Zombie Couch Potato Kava once in a while (not Tudie please).
Hey Deleted User01, you can tell I had too much Hiwa. :wacky: It is spelled Hiwa and pronounced Hiva. This is a rare kava and I don't expect it too last long and I won't be harvesting another one for at least 4-6 months.:nailbiting:
Aloha.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.