What's new

I Love Kava Friday Would you just look at that.

Precipitated

Kava Curious
Yesss, finally!

I couldn't bare the slow day at the home office and started sucking on kava candies and sipping on some light grog at noon already. Now I'm in the proper mindset and ready to make another batch when the weekend starts officially in 10 minutes.

Bula and best wishes to all!

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
It's been super chilly out but it's supposed to warm up into the 70's this weekend. Not sure what to think about that. I kinda like it chilly out. Fewer mosquitos. But it's nice not to have to worry about having the heat on. Open some windows...

I really need to make a big thing of kava this weekend. The kind of volume you knead with your hands.

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
Sweeet, my shipment has arrived, it's Friday, commitments fulfilled, it's TIME. BULA!!! My first time trying out Nak@Home WOW...what will it be like? Hmmm??? I'll be able to tell you in about an hour or so...stay tuned, stay krunk!
Kavacus

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
It's 105 in Santee but the pool is cool and I have kava to drink as I watch the world burn around me. It's all good!

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
Woke up to my brothers cat biting my hand, think i might go for the extra strong kava tonight lol

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
It's been cooler in NY, I've been krunked for the better part of today, happy Friday ya'll... ::KavaChug::

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
Wait! Woah, w-w-wwwhooahhhh....yes, I am enjoying my Nakamal, @ Home! Let us be thankful for all that is on loan to us, on this journey of life. Kava, Family, Friends, Virtual Friends, Lessons, Learning. Learn as we go, there is no other way.

Sorry, had to let that out. This day I hearken back to the halcyon days of yore, the intense excitement and promise we always felt as kids on the last days before another epic camping trip to the Baja Peninsula...or maybe fishing and camping at Senator's Wash on the Colorado. That cheerful, happy feeling I USED TO GET when the Friday rolled around...I have gotten old in my thinking, Fridays haven't felt as they should, and that saddens me somewhat. But I won't always feel this way, Thanks for reading.

With that, I applaud Krunky's spirit:
It's been cooler in NY, I've been krunked for the better part of today, happy Friday ya'll... ::KavaChug::
Right on...

Cheers

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
Yes I am certainly getting there. This WOW has some euphoric energizing effects, for me, obviously !

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Hello! Which Nakamal kava would you say is the most heady and which are balanced?

I heard Stone is super strong.
Solomon is very heady, not in a stimulating, jittery, rushy, euphoric sense. More in a good mood, social sense. Non sedating, quite easy to drink and described as a good daily kava.

White sand I believe is also heady towards balanced.

The Black send may be balanced too but slightly more to the heavier side.

Stone is oitright heavy. WoW is a mix of heady euphoria, with powerful and immediate anti anxiety effects, with simultaneous deep muscle and mental relaxation and not too sedating vs Stone which us regarded as outright heavy.

The WoW has become one of my favorites for it's anxiolysis and mood lifting effects. It never fails to pick my mental state up instantly and propell me into a happier mood.

babesugarbunny

Kava Enthusiast
Solomon is very heady, not in a stimulating, jittery, rushy, euphoric sense. More in a good mood, social sense. Non sedating, quite easy to drink and described as a good daily kava.

White sand I believe is also heady towards balanced.

The Black send may be balanced too but slightly more to the heavier side.

Stone is oitright heavy. WoW is a mix of heady euphoria, with powerful and immediate anti anxiety effects, with simultaneous deep muscle and mental relaxation and not too sedating vs Stone which us regarded as outright heavy.

The WoW has become one of my favorites for it's anxiolysis and mood lifting effects. It never fails to pick my mental state up instantly and propell me into a happier mood.
This made me excited for my package with wow, black sand and stone I hopefully will get delivered next week. It's been in my country for 1.5 weeks but not been moving, it's even cleared by customs...

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
The WOW will get your attention, straight away! I have to bring it down a little bit and Squanch it up today! I slept good last night and I’m was certainly krunked..

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
The WOW will get your attention, straight away! I have to bring it down a little bit and Squanch it up today! I slept good last night and I’m was certainly krunked..
Lol, just feeling my first kava of today right now, which is in fact WoW because I have become mega stressed out from illness, sufferring and pain.

So finally I was free to make a 17 gram Aluball of the WoW.

I do two washes, 300ml line first, about 270ml 2nd.

I get 4 little glasses out of this, so I started with two on the trot tonight.

I don't feel like a heady kava would help my current mentally distressed state as much at this exact moment ( nb- I suddenly actually felt my lips go numb, I never really notice it these days because so much kava is always in my system, but yeah it's there from just the first two glasses after 5 minutes)

And Im feeling the strong mental calming effect suddenly too now.

But I do love the heady kavas. This is why I think variety is so important, with psychoactive plant medicines especially.

Gotta focus on getting chilled out again now. I injured my back worst ever 4 months back, moving weed plants lol, got better at last but I made it weak again yesterday carrying shopping in rucksack, along with a whole load of other shit to cope with.

I think I might "go spare" at such times without Kava to settle me down and relaxed again.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Just to add to that, I think WoW is the best antidepressant kava I have tried, along with Kavatime Gourmet Savusavu arguably.

Kelai is very effective there too to be fair.

But WoW is still my goto when stress is high. Once WoW puts me in a good mood, it lasts all day or night and any other kava compliments it perfectly.

Kelai after WoW has been especially appreciable a number of times recently both are so Potent but in such different ways, but not that they fight each other at all exactly.

It's like your indica, or 75% indica hybrid, followed by an 85% Sativa.

Last edited: