What's new

Your favorite micro?

chasemandingo

Kava Enthusiast
Hey everyone. Haven't been around in a few years as i took a break from the kava. Coming back to it and i need to find a reliable micro that is often in stock. Let's s hear your favorite micros and why. Im sure this has been done to death but because the market is volatile and kavas and kava companies come and go i am wondering if i am missing out on any great micro from a great vendor i just havent tried yet. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

Skinskava

70-80 g to 1 Liter-Day Dreamer- My Roots Run Deep-
I would just get the epik line from nakamal at home in medium grind. Micros have stayed mostly the same (if anything less vendors are doing true micro and more instant). Id say nakamal at homes epik kava line of single cultivars is the best kava rn by far

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I would just get instant.

Medium grind is more cost effective which opens up 15+ vendors to your choosing.

chasemandingo

Kava Enthusiast
Well its been years since i had NaH. Got krunked on the stone and couldnt function the next morning lol. Any recommended vendors for instant kava? I like micro because it hits me harder than instant with less. It is harder on the gut though. I used to toss and wash medium grind and i just cant do it anymore!

chasemandingo

Kava Enthusiast
Lately ive tried the 11 year waka which doesnt really do much for me. The Namabawan is potent and nambawan micro was amazing. I was krunked on 3-4 tbls throughout the night but they are always out. I know i need to not be lazy and just knead up some batches since it sounds like there is a lot of good medium grind out there? GHK is a fav but seems to be out all the time. Kalm with Kava might warrant another buy. Their micros were sometimes on sometimes off for me. But i used to drink a lot of it! :)