What's new

Your web site critters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
The Cockatoo's are beautiful. I wish I could have brought a few back from Australia last time we were there.

I'll have to look into the hedgehogs. My kids would be in heaven!
Squanch junior takes care of the old retired breeders in his room. Like an old hedgehogs home. And he has one of the friendliest ones in his room too. A super snuggle spiker. She never balls up and will let you flip her over and tickle her belly. Kids love hedgies, well adults too. If you get one shoot me a pm and I will give you the low down on the food we use. They love to gobble up meal worms too and the kids love to feed them to them as they get all excited to gobble up the worms. Great for kids because they can take a fall, if they fall off something they ball up Sonic style and spread their spikes out and sort of bounce like nothing happened. And other pets can't mess with them because of the spikes. Dogs think they are puppies and get all protective of them from the other dogs. The cat touches the spikes and is like nah it's not worth it.
We ship them by air, around $100, have several unrelated breeding pairs that produce babies, and can take care of you if you can't find any good ones local. And also have local breeder friends who ship. Mrs. Squanch may even know some reliable Florida hedgie breeders too. And we can even bring some babies down to Ocala mid Arpil if you aren't far from there and want some around that time. Oh an those cheap big sterilite tubs make the perfect easy to clean and light weight cages for them.

Last edited:

Jerome

Kava Lover
Very cool. I will keep that in mind. I'm a few hours from Ocala, but we're always up for a day out exploring. c

I already raise the meal worms for the chickens, and now the quail. My daughter likes picking out the meal worms for me. And playing with the little beetles.

This probably isn't the best time for me to be taking on another critter because I've got so much that needs to be finished up right now, but if the kids could take care of them... might be fun! Are they particularly hard to breed?

They look cute!

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Very cool. I will keep that in mind. I'm a few hours from Ocala, but we're always up for a day out exploring. c

I already raise the meal worms for the chickens, and now the quail. My daughter likes picking out the meal worms for me. And playing with the little beetles.

This probably isn't the best time for me to be taking on another critter because I've got so much that needs to be finished up right now, but if the kids could take care of them... might be fun! Are they particularly hard to breed?

They look cute!
No they are little Spikey Sex Machines. You wouldn't think they could get that much traction with only four toes, but it doesn't seem to phase them.

Status
Not open for further replies.