What's new

BKH Now on Amazon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
If you want Nangol, jump on it now. We're low on stock and when I asked for more yesterday, I was told that everybody is so busy watching the World Cup that they're not harvesting any kava. Of course that's inconvenient but also kind of funny. Doing business happens at a different pace in the islands.
It's the whole world, thx for reminding me to change my avatar for the cup, I think we'll be bringing in the 6th win, in 2018... :)

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I'm so so close to taking your advice. lol the Nangol is really that good huh ?
Nangol and Nambawan are both excellent and very strong. 11 year also consistently gets good reviews, but I have not tried it yet (some showing up today as a matter of fact).

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Nangol and Nambawan are both excellent and very strong. 11 year also consistently gets good reviews, but I have not tried it yet (some showing up today as a matter of fact).
Too bad Nambawan is not on Amazon too, I would add it to the Nangol on my shopping cart.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
  • Re-checked calculations on pricing.
    • Reduced pricing on Quick Kava Powder from Noble Kava ($280-$224/lb)
    • Recalculated pricing on BKH Instant green per lb
  • Added kava to GHK lineup
    • Awa Papa Kea
  • Updated availability
    • @Bula Kava House Looks like you guys are in need of a re-up :)
    • KWK Updated availability for micronized & powders
  • Have a great weekend!
Yeah, we're a little short. We've still got some favorites in though. Nambawan, Nangol (on amazon in stock on July 10th), and 11 Year are all in stock. And if you haven't tried our Melo Melo yet you're really missing out.

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
Yeah, we're a little short. We've still got some favorites in though. Nambawan, Nangol (on amazon in stock on July 10th), and 11 Year are all in stock. And if you haven't tried our Melo Melo yet you're really missing out.
Any release day set for that concentrate yet? :hungry:

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Any release day set for that concentrate yet? :hungry:
We're waiting for approval on Amazon. It may only be released there initially because supply is low. When we release it at bulakavahouse.com we'll be doing an email blast which will trigger a mad rush of sales. We have to be careful to not over extend our supply. Amazon approval doesn't seem to take too long now that we're set up with them so keep an eye out in the next week or two. I'll try to make sure I notify the forum as well, of course.

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
We're waiting for approval on Amazon. It may only be released there initially because supply is low. When we release it at bulakavahouse.com we'll be doing an email blast which will trigger a mad rush of sales. We have to be careful to not over extend our supply. Amazon approval doesn't seem to take too long now that we're set up with them so keep an eye out in the next week or two. I'll try to make sure I notify the forum as well, of course.
Gotcha, thanks. I'm up in Vancouver so amazon wont be an option, will have to wait for the next batch.

AlohaAimee

Kava Enthusiast
Likewise...I'm not very proactive when ordering Kava, but when I want / need it I want / need it ASAP...Amazon is great for that. I did order some BKH extract today though, and it'll be here today! Looking forward to trying it.
Same here. I love the convenience of ordering deodorant, a vinyl record album, AND kava all at once, all while using my Amazon credit card! :LOL:

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Me too, was just going to order some Nangol but seen it wasn’t available on Amazon, @Bula Kava House are your products going back on Amazon or will it only be the concentrate? Thanks
Pretty sure they just re-stocked; maybe it'll take a few days. Dang, I've spent a lot on kava lately; but am pretty tempted to grab another pound of Nambawan or Nangol before it disappears for another few weeks!

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
Pretty sure they just re-stocked; maybe it'll take a few days. Dang, I've spent a lot on kava lately; but am pretty tempted to grab another pound of Nambawan or Nangol before it disappears for another few weeks!
Nice, I’ve got to break my Amazon kava habits anyway. It’s just so convenient to get kava next day delivery but I’m really limiting myself

Status
Not open for further replies.