What's new

Co2 Extract update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
I'm really sorry. I feel bad for hyping it up prematurely. I thought I had the recipe down but it separated a bit and I just wasn't happy with it. In the last week or so I've been super busy with other things so I haven't given as much time to figuring it out as I would have liked to. Again, thanks for your patience. It will all be worth it.

Regards,
Judd

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
I'm tentatively optimistic. I think this stuff will settle just fine. I was trying to get a peanut butter like consistency, and that's exactly what this round is. Once it's available for sale, we may try to get it in a tube, like toothpaste, and there are some flavor tweaks I'd like to make, but this this is a pretty solid beta. I'm going to wait another day, but if all is good, I'll be sending out some free samples by the end of the week.
WIN_20170322_18_54_10_Pro.jpg

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
@Jonathan I have a very limited amount or I'd send you some. Months ago I asked for messages from people that wanted to try it.

To everyone that was expecting a sample long ago, All looks good. You'll be getting about 20 grams in the mail early next week. These are in unmarked bottles with no instructions or ingredients. 1 gram has about 150 mg. of kavalactones, which is equal to about one serving of kava. The flavor is honey, orange, vanilla. The consistency seems about perfect, which proved to be the most difficult aspect, but I'm not sure on the flavor. I think it's a little light, and needs all flavor ingredients upped a hair. My bar manager is really impressed with the taste and doesn't think it needs much tweaking at all. I'll need input from my testers.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
@Jonathan I have a very limited amount or I'd send you some. Months ago I asked for messages from people that wanted to try it.

To everyone that was expecting a sample long ago, All looks good. You'll be getting about 20 grams in the mail early next week. These are in unmarked bottles with no instructions or ingredients. 1 gram has about 150 mg. of kavalactones, which is equal to about one serving of kava. The flavor is honey, orange, vanilla. The consistency seems about perfect, which proved to be the most difficult aspect, but I'm not sure on the flavor. I think it's a little light, and needs all flavor ingredients upped a hair. My bar manager is really impressed with the taste and doesn't think it needs much tweaking at all. I'll need input from my testers.
I can't wait to report back :hungry:

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
If there's any left, I wouldn't mind trying a sample. Otherwise I'll have to wait and hear what the early adopters think of this paste. If the beta test goes well, I imagine the first batch of paste going to market will sell out fast.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
I don't think there are anymore left, but setting up an initial preorder would be nice. I missed GHK's first and only run of extract because I ain't on here everyday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.