What's new

Exclusive decade plus noble kava coming soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Hi guys. I don't want to give too much away, but I'm working on getting exclusive rights to some very mature 100% lateral root kava. This will actually be certified organic from a perfect kava growing climate island in the south pacific. All plants will have grown for 10+ years before being cultivated. I tried some of this lovely root the other day and it knocked my socks off. Very high kavain, super uplifting, noble root. We're just ironing out details since it will be a unique arrangement in which we will be the only vendor supplying this particular product. I'm thinking it will be available in 2-3 weeks. Price will be relatively high (For BKH standards), similar to Nambawan most likely, but I'm trying to get a pulse on interest. Does this sound appealing to you kava lovers?

I also may be adding a similar micronized product based on the new interest that I've been seeing here on micronized kava root. This will actually be from the same region and will be very mature as well. Most likely 7 or 9 years. How much interest there?

Thanks for the feedback.

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
I absolutely will be in line for both the 10 year variety and micronized. Please let us know when you're closer to launching and I'll be first in line. Sounds Yummy (P

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User01

I love Micronized. But it's gotta be done right else it's nothing more than toss and wash.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
I like boroguru. Would it be like that?
It would be a headier, more uplifting feeling than Boroguru. Think high kavain varieties such as Fu'u and Waka, but much more potent.

I love Micronized. But it's gotta be done right else it's nothing more than toss and wash.
It will be done right Micronized kava is actually pretty simple. If you have the right equipment to make a grind of a certain size, you can make micronized. Traditional dry kava root is ground using a hammer mill. Micronized kava is made with an actual grinder.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
It definitely sounds interesting, I'd wanna try it at least once just to see what it's like...but on my strict budget I usually stick to buying locally from Polynesians around town.

D

Deleted User01

I was under the impression that the coarse fibers had to be removed before the Kava was Micronized. Those fibers are supposedly the ones that stomach discomfort. Anyway, I love Micronized. So far I have not had any ill effects.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
LA/OC...little pockets of polynesian communities always need their kava, turkey tails and new zealand corned beef. :hungry: yum on all accounts.

I'm not sure how close you are to Euless, tx ...but that's where the largest tongan community is there...if you ever wanted to ask around, their churches and specialty markets are a good place to start.

Last edited:

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
:D
LA/OC...little pockets of polynesian communities always need their kava, turkey tails and new zealand corned beef. :hungry: yum on all accounts.

I'm not sure how close you are to Euless, tx ...but that's where the largest tongan community is there...if you ever wanted to ask around, their churches and specialty markets are a good place to start.
Kool i will hey shakas i have some micro i can send u gimmie ur address

steevy66

Kava Curious
I would also be interested in a 10 yr root powder and a micronized offering from BKH. I have enjoyed everything I've ordered from you so far, can't wait to try! Sounds awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.