What's new

Exclusive decade plus noble kava coming soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
How much interest?:woot: ALL the interest!

That's going to generate some interesting reviews. I'm 98% sure of that!

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Missed this thread until now but, YES, count me in for the 10 yr. Sounds interesting and the more kavain the better!

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Alright, it's on! We're getting a small initial shipment of 20 kgs. to try with both kava bar customers and folks who buy online. This root will actually be all 11 years old, lateral roots ONLY! And here's more info for you now that the deal is secured: This is a Fijian kava from a large private island. The grind will be relatively coarse because that's what I've realized people like better. This is a connoisseur kava and the price will reflect that. 500 gram (1.1 lbs.) bags will go for approximately $60. That's not us trying to make a killing, that simply reflects the premium that we pay for it. You guys know us though, we sell top quality kava and wouldn't put anything out there that we didn't think was worth what we have to sell it for. This kava should be available by this weekend.

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
Im down with some Old Skool reserve "It would be awsome if you name it that, lol"
Could you alert us first before you post it on the site.....?

TISGOD

Just found this site, and it seems - Right on time!

Just finished ordering a big 'ol bag of Fu'u (Since you were out of Nambawan) and stumbled in here to see this post.
Don't see this new Kava on the BKH site, so....
Anyway we could be notified via Email when it is available as it seems right up my alley?

Just to be sure, this is a high in Kavain and NOT DHM right?

I DO NOT like DHM Kava's - No sir'eeee!

Akava

Kava Enthusiast
Hey Judd,
just wondering when is this going to be up on the site? I want to place an order soon

HerbalDude420

Mr True Colors
Guess there will be no 11yr old lateral root Fijian kava. Judd has been posting since then and a month has gone by with no communication on the existence of this kava.

infraredz

BULA!
Guess there will be no 11yr old lateral root Fijian kava. Judd has been posting since then and a month has gone by with no communication on the existence of this kava.
Well he did post on May 21st about it saying there was a small initial shipment (20kgs which isn't much as we all know).

I'm guessing that there are a lot of potential hang-ups for securing a kava shipment from a private kava farm in Fiji... Plus, then he has to package it, put it on the website, etc which I'm guessing isn't as easy as it seems and maybe he made it available only for the kava bar customers for more of a "direct" reviewing sort of thing as opposed to selling tiny amounts online and hoping for a review somewhere out there since not everyone that buys his kava reviews it here, and definitely not everyone that buys his kava online is a member here.

Status
Not open for further replies.