What's new

Extremely grateful for kava right now

yepimonfire

Kava Enthusiast
Quite honestly it has saved my ass and allowed me to be able to function like a human being lately. My anxiety had been through the roof lately. Constant panic attacks and what not. Many mornings I find myself toss and washing just a half tbsp of kava because I wake up with a panic attack. Yesterday at work I had a major anxiety attack that could've made it impossible to continue functioning at work if it wasn't for the emergency kava I kept in my car. One morning panic and anxiety was so severe I thought of have to call out of work, but ended up stopping it through very small amounts of kava.

Just figured if share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User01

Thanks for sharing Yepi. I have my of Kava next to my desk. I have my own office. If the morning is going badly, I can do a little bit in lieu of a Xanax. But then I gotta be careful with my after lunch nap. Still, much better than chewing on a Xanax. No Xanax Hangover.

yepimonfire

Kava Enthusiast
Benzos suck in my experience. They make me feel like shit and dumb me down. Certain strains of kava do make me tired, and some Hawaiian kavas aren't so good for anxiety. Fijian waka from wakacon seems perfect for this. Not body heavy, but not all heady. Won't knock me out but will knock out anxiety and even depression.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Benzos suck in my experience. They make me feel like shit and dumb me down. Certain strains of kava do make me tired, and some Hawaiian kavas aren't so good for anxiety. Fijian waka from wakacon seems perfect for this. Not body heavy, but not all heady. Won't knock me out but will knock out anxiety and even depression.

Funny you would say that. I use Fijian waka from wakacon, for the same reason. Also your right. about the Benzo thing. Im slowly tapering off Valium as we speak. Much Love. Roaddog....

DirTJerz

Error 404
Yeah, I've been having a lot of anxiety this week and kava when I get home is a godsend. Hmm, I was just about to reorder some of that wakacon stuff (because I've been spending way too much money of kava!) so it's good to know you guys think it's good for anxiety.

Doobie Doo

How many shells to get to the center..1 2 3
@yepimonfire . Thanks for sharing. Can definitely relate. These days I keep a bag of micro or instant nearby the working desk in case of emergencies.

yepimonfire

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah, I've been having a lot of anxiety this week and kava when I get home is a godsend. Hmm, I was just about to reorder some of that wakacon stuff (because I've been spending way too much money of kava!) so it's good to know you guys think it's good for anxiety.
Honestly I think it's the best all purpose kava. It's a little bit of everything, but not too much of anything. It's also cheaper then most kavas. It used to only be about 25 a bag but it's since risen to 28. Only three dollars more but again, for just three more you can grab BKH vanuatu varieties, of course not with the free shipping.