What's new

I Love Kava Friday First Seasonal Pan-Fried Friday Kava Patay

N

Namby Pamby

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Pan-Fried Sexuals, Welcome to our First Seasonal Pan-Fried Friday Kava Partay! A shoutout to @awametal for coming up with the idea several days ago. The Kava Partay celebrates Kava and all the good things it has brought to our anxious, stress filled, and pain ridden existence. (Bwah, bwah). :( It is also a celebration of the camaraderie of the members who have a reputation for being the most intelligent, thoughtful, and caring people of any forum in this Universe. (Whoo hooo) :woot:

This partay will take place in cyberspace and specifically in this thread and the shoutbox. We invite all the Pan-Fried participants to do the following:

Partake of the kava of your choice and describe the effects and how it makes your life better.
Tell us where you are when posting. A restaurant, sumo wrestling match, your backyard, etc.
Invite your friends to join the party as guests and post their observations.

As we all know, Kava is the “nerd” of botanical drugs. The effects are described as “nice” and “calming”. Kava is also a “working man’s drug” that was used by Islanders at the end of a hard day of fishing and farming. Modern day members use this botanical to reduce stress while keeping a clear mind and taking care of business.

And so this is not a stoner party where words like “wasted” and “wired” are often used. Just a word of advice for Newbies wanting to join the fun. But please do join the Kava Forums if you wish to join in what can only be described as good, clean, relaxing fun with your fellow members.

And so here is our opening prayer to the creator of Kava, whoever and wherever he/she/it/they may be:

Creator, we thank you for this wonderful botanical that helps us overcome our weaknesses and contributes to our quality of life. Please watch over this fragile flock as we celebrate our current blessings and as we gaze hopefully to the future in anticipation of even greater blessings.

So sound the trumpets, release the Kracken, and cut the ribbon! As early as it might be, let the Partay begin! Bulaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha !!! ::awesomesmiles::

P.S.
First member to consume a shell and make a post is a “good egg”. A good sunny side up pan-fried egg. Said member will be automatically anointed the official “Partay Animal” of this Pan-Fried Friday.

D

Deleted User01

Ok, count me in. :D But I won't be the first one. I have to wait till the afternoon for my first shell.

D

Deleted User01

Now you're cooking with Gas! :hungry: I hope to get my Hanapaki today but it's a tossup so I'm getting my Papa Kea ready to rock. I also got some Ginger Beer per another members suggestion. Should be in interesting day, I mean Partay.

Blippy5

Certified Noble
I'm out of kava right now, but just put an order in for a couple of pounds of Hawaii's best.

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
Ladies, Gentlemen, and Pan-Fried Sexuals, Welcome to our First Seasonal Pan-Fried Friday Kava Partay! A shoutout to @awametal for coming up with the idea several days ago. The Kava Partay celebrates Kava and all the good things it has brought to our anxious, stress filled, and pain ridden existence. (Bwah, bwah). :( It is also a celebration of the camaraderie of the members who have a reputation for being the most intelligent, thoughtful, and caring people of any forum in this Universe. (Whoo hooo) :woot:

This partay will take place in cyberspace and specifically in this thread and the shoutbox. We invite all the Pan-Fried participants to do the following:

Partake of the kava of your choice and describe the effects and how it makes your life better.
Tell us where you are when posting. A restaurant, sumo wrestling match, your backyard, etc.
Invite your friends to join the party as guests and post their observations.

As we all know, Kava is the “nerd” of botanical drugs. The effects are described as “nice” and “calming”. Kava is also a “working man’s drug” that was used by Islanders at the end of a hard day of fishing and farming. Modern day members use this botanical to reduce stress while keeping a clear mind and taking care of business.

And so this is not a stoner party where words like “wasted” and “wired” are often used. Just a word of advice for Newbies wanting to join the fun. But please do join the Kava Forums if you wish to join in what can only be described as good, clean, relaxing fun with your fellow members.

And so here is our opening prayer to the creator of Kava, whoever and wherever he/she/it/they may be:

Creator, we thank you for this wonderful botanical that helps us overcome our weaknesses and contributes to our quality of life. Please watch over this fragile flock as we celebrate our current blessings and as we gaze hopefully to the future in anticipation of even greater blessings.

So sound the trumpets, release the Kracken, and cut the ribbon! As early as it might be, let the Partay begin! Bulaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha !!! ::awesomesmiles::

P.S.
First member to consume a shell and make a post is a “good egg”. A good sunny side up pan-fried egg. Said member will be automatically anointed the official “Partay Animal” of this Pan-Fried Friday.
Still RT kava drunk from last night just came in from a 5K run, sweatin kavalactones all over the road. Sofa day.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Yo, wanna slap a "Friday" tag on this thread, @Namb
(That's the modern "lingo", since I understand you are a pretty cool dude, I hope you catch my flying nuts)

N

Namby Pamby

The word Friday is on there. This is the Kava Partay we have been talking about all week. I think someone else started a "Friday" thread. But this is a little more serious. This is what the forum is all about .... Kava. Today we drink kava and talk kava in this thread and in the shoutbox. The other Friday thread can be the off-topic thread about Octopuses and what not.

D

Deleted User01

Unbelievable! The postman is 3 hours early today and I got my bag of Hanapaki Ai'. ::awesomesmiles:: @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava , your timing is immaculate. Now I have to catch up on my work so I can go downstairs and prepare some Kava and get ready for the Partay. I already forgot how many cups I put in 16 oz of liquid. I haven't kneaded kava in almost a year. Details, details, ......:D

verticity

I'm interested in things
The word Friday is on there. This is the Kava Partay we have been talking about all week. I think someone else started a "Friday" thread. But this is a little more serious. This is what the forum is all about .... Kava. Today we drink kava and talk kava in this thread and in the shoutbox. The other Friday thread can be the off-topic thread about Octopuses and what not.
Yo, Homeslice, some of us like the tags to help find Friday threads. There need not be only one. Peace out, bro.

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
::kavaleaf::(y) yes, fear not, i didn't pan fry fresh kava...that mound is my makas from last nights batch of Hanakapi'ai. ::shell::
Thats your makas from merely one kava session??? How many tablespoons of root do you usually use? And im very curious as what your doing with the makas could you enlighten me?

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Thats your makas from merely one kava session??? How many tablespoons of root do you usually use? And im very curious as what your doing with the makas could you enlighten me?
Yeah, one session. I'm pan frying them, because I'm a pan-fried sexual.

D

Deleted User01

@shakas, many of the Newbies here do not know about your side business, "Shakas Makas". It's a decent business because people on a budget are basically doing a second wash for cheap money. I send all my Makas to Shakas and I send all my Exes to Texas. And I hear he got the equivalent of a food truck or food Van or something. Hey Shakas, do you still twitter where you are going to be so the Fijians can find you?

On another note, I got my Hanapaki done and it's in bottle chillin' in the fridge. :cool: Maybe I will be the first one to down a shell. Its T39 and counting.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
@shakas, many of the Newbies here do not know about your side business, "Shakas Makas". It's a decent business because people on a budget are basically doing a second wash for cheap money. I send all my Makas to Shakas and I send all my Exes to Texas. And I hear he got the equivalent of a food truck or food Van or something. Hey Shakas, do you still twitter where you are going to be so the Fijians can find you?

On another note, I got my Hanapaki done and it's in bottle chillin' in the fridge. :cool: Maybe I will be the first one to down a shell. Its T39 and counting.
Business is booming here at Shaka's Makas & Tudei Wakas. As you can see, we've added panfried maka breakfast hash to the menu.
You can find my mobile maka machine parked in front of your local dialysis center, soon, in a town near you. (y)::kavaleaf::::happyshell::::ricky::

D

Deleted User01

Man, and I remember when you were just selling Makas by the oz on a street corner. Now look at you! :D

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
Business is booming here at Shaka's Makas & Tudei Wakas. As you can see, we've added panfried maka breakfast hash to the menu.
You can find my mobile maka machine parked in front of your local dialysis center, soon, in a town near you. (y)::kavaleaf::::happyshell::::ricky::
Your moving on up in the world. I heard thats how konakavafarm started out.