What's new

Giving it up ...

violet

Do all things with love
@hotwired Most welcome! A little bit of instant Mo'i first thing in the morning is great, it's my favorite time to enjoy it.

Those three kavas should (hopefully!) come around again from @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava at some point in time. If you end up finding that you really like them your best bet would be to stock up while they're available.

hotwired

Kava Curious
After experimenting some more, I've decided to only use Kava once in a great while. My body just doesn't like it. I can't do it after noon, (even boroguru keeps me awake all night!) and it's ok at 5 in the morning, but it gives me a sore throat for the day, and a little sluggishness all day after it wears off (regardless of strain). I'm just not "built" for it. that being said, I have ended up buying a ton of the stuff and now want to keep a little aside and sell the rest. I know it's probably tricky (trust) to sell opened bags of Kava, but if anyone is interested, I have the following:
unopened 1/2 pound Kalm w Kava Pouni Ono micronized + another 5/8 lb left from a full pound I bought
remnants (1/4-3/8 lb) of GHK Nene and Boroguru, Mahakea & Honokane iki each.
three 20 gram jars of coconut and vanilla paradise kava concentrate. 1 unopened, 2 opened but 3/4 left.
Figure $5 shipping (free if you take it all!) but otherwise I'm open to offers. I've exhausted my experimentation and I am 100% sure it isn't for me.
Thanks for everything, all your help and guidance and suggestions.

Blippy5

Certified Noble
Judging on the list of leftovers, you gave it a really good shot. It's sad to see kava has not worked for you, but it happens :( I've read about people having non typical reactions to almost any substance or pharmaceutical.

hotwired

Kava Curious
I agree @Blippy5 -- I read so many reviews ... it sounded like the kavateers had died and gone to heaven ... that's ok though. One expense I won't have!! But I'll probably keep a little and dabble from time to time. If I do some in the morning, no more than twice, it seems to be a positive experience all in all. Not too sleepy later in the day, myself after 1 pm, and a good sh*t in the morning!! haha!