What's new

I Love Kava Friday Had to check my laptop to be sure, but it's FRIDAY

Jerome

Kava Lover
20160727_175308.jpg
Friday on the first week back with students makes it particularly sweet. I plan to catch a bunch of fish and fry them up while guzzling some strong kava!

Nirad

Kava Curious
I for some reason have felt a day behind this whole week, seemed like it would never be Friday. I should have some Squanch in my mailbox when I go home on lunch. Anyone else get up and watch the Perseid meteors last night? Took my kids out from about 12:30AM-1:00AM and saw 6 or 7 and even with all the light pollution from the neighborhood.

Jerome

Kava Lover
@Jerome, we need to have our next Kava Party at your place so we can go fishing. @Tfin, Hanapaki Ai is a unique kava that is very heavy. Just keep that in mind.
Sounds good. We've been eating so much fried fish my kids are starting to grow gills! There's a island state park around the corner from my house, would make a perfect kava party local. I frequently drink kava out there while watching the sunset and eating fish.

D

Deleted User01

Hey, what happened to @Namby Pamby 's Friday post. I got an email that he is planning on becoming a kava vendor...but the post is missing! Is Namby being censored??!!
::frosty:: Namby Pamby puddin' and pie, grabbed the Kava and made us cry ... when we came back out to flay, Namby Pamby ran away. :eek:
Stop it already Frosty. I'm surprised that he didn't post about his upcoming Parcheesi tournament. :D

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
I've been so busy this week I thought it was Wednesday when I woke this morning to the noise of the neighbours ducks at 5am. Learning it was Friday was a major setback as we all leave for Cambodia on Sunday for 3 months work and still have lots of jobs to finish before leaving.
To make it worse i then I stood on some old rusty reinforcement iron which pierced my foot - so once back from the local hospital, mixed up a double-dose tanoa and feel much better now. The foot is still throbbing but is somehow disconnected from the rest of me.
Fresh Fijian waka beats painkiller pills every time..

verticity

I'm interested in things
Breaking news. I have it on good authority that beloved male member @Namby Pamby has been exiled from the Forum. Apparently there is a dress code on the Forum now, and bow ties are forbidden. I, for one, am outraged.

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
Gotta babysit the grandkids tonight, so no kava for me. Very sad. :'( Too bad too, it's been a LONG week.

Will be skulling shells tomorrow though!

verty_test

not verticity
Breaking news. I have it on good authority that beloved male member @Namby Pamby has been exiled from the Forum. Apparently there is a dress code on the Forum now, and bow ties are forbidden. I, for one, am outraged.
I'm outraged, too. And I am pretty unpleasant when I am outraged, I should warn you all.

Jerome

Kava Lover
Gotta babysit the grandkids tonight, so no kava for me. Very sad. :'( Too bad too, it's been a LONG week.

Will be skulling shells tomorrow though!
Do you abstain while watching the kids due to safety? Or just not being able to appreciate the root while in the presence of high energy chilluns' ?

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
Do you abstain while watching the kids due to safety? Or just not being able to appreciate the root while in the presence of high energy chilluns' ?
A little bit for safety -- mine! My wife will be there too, and if I'm rooted and relaxed while she is dealing with the kids,
it won't go well. :)

And, yes, I can't appreciate the effects at all with all the commotion going on. Just not fun at all.