What's new

I Love Kava Friday Had to check my laptop to be sure, but it's FRIDAY

verticity

I'm interested in things
Ha ha ha, that website is cracking me up, they have Kielbasa songs. But this link on the page is a trip. The Pacific Islandes have their drink of choice, and Coal Cracker Region does too. I would of rathered Kava though.
http://www.boilo.net/
"Boilo is a drink thats about more than just its taste. It's about the experience. The experience of doing something no one else does or can do."
Um...OK :cautious:

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Breaking news! It was @Kavasseur who exiled Namby. Apparently Mr. Sseur does not recognize satire when he sees it. This is a growing problem in our country; millions of people don't realize that Donald Trump's presidential candidacy is intended as satire, for example...Let us all prayerfully hope that Mr. Sseur's sense of humor comes back. :angelic
I can assure you that I most certainly do recognize satire.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Mr. Pamby was not being satirical, he was undermining the integrity of the board and the image of Kava. I thought we were pretty clear on not talking about illegal drugs or "legal highs" here? He was trying to "satirically" cast many of us in a way that would equate us to "spice" users. Do you think that is appropriate?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I spent the better part of the day training at the USPS head Quarters in New Haven, CT like most of this week. Today we had the Feds version of defensive training which is very similar to the regular one people take for that glorious 10% off of your insurance with the added benefit of it being 2 hours longer. Towards the end of the class, one our instructors decided to break the monotony of the class and played some lighter & funnier videos to ease the boredom of 8 hours of defensive driving training. This is the one he started with;
I was not krunked, (Now I am) but add to the irony the fact of my user name on this site...I laughed so hard I almost sharted.
Happy Friday folks!

verticity

I'm interested in things
Mr. Pamby was not being satirical, he was undermining the integrity of the board and the image of Kava. I thought we were pretty clear on not talking about illegal drugs or "legal highs" here? He was trying to "satirically" cast many of us in a way that would equate us to "spice" users. Do you think that is appropriate?
Namby is a well respected user here. He is one of the founding member of KF, in fact. So he can basically do whatever he wants to. But yes it was satire. Satire that ruffled your personal feathers, but satire nonetheless.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Note, the spelling "drenk" was chosen after careful market analysis and focus groups, because kids consider 'e' to be the 'coolest' vowel. One 12 year old in our focus group summed it up like this: "The letter E is totally rad! If it's at the end of a word, it changes the sound of the word! It's like a NINJA letter!!"

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Meh I'm too lazy to go get my food out of the slow cooker, anyone in Canada wanna come over and do it for me? Meh also need something to vege out ilon Netflix style any recommendations keep in mind I'm in Canada.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Tonight I am having Hanakapi´ai, Papa Kea, and Mahakea. Helloooo weekend.
I should do some mahakea, but the boroguru has me on lockdown my will to move is diminished. How is papakea btw ? Was meaning to try something else from GHK since a lot of other vendors seek to be out of product.