What's new

Hello

TribalCulture

Krunkonomicon
Well I'm guessing I can introduce myself here,
my name is Kevin,
I've been a fan of kava for around 2-3 years, and used this forum as a resource for quite some time, but never had the time to join because I was balancing two jobs until about 2 months ago.
my favorite kava I would say I am blessed to have tried
would have been koniak
but haven't seen it available for a while so I guess my kava of choice is a blend of Fu'u and Solomon kava.
Hope to have a great time on this forum and meet people who share the love of the root

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Well I'm guessing I can introduce myself here,
my name is Kevin,
I've been a fan of kava for around 2-3 years, and used this forum as a resource for quite some time, but never had the time to join because I was balancing two jobs until about 2 months ago.
my favorite kava I would say I am blessed to have tried
would have been koniak
but haven't seen it available for a while so I guess my kava of choice is a blend of Fu'u and Solomon kava.
Hope to have a great time on this forum and meet people who share the love of the root
Hey there. Welcome! We're happy to have you out of the lurking shadows.

Koniak was a favorite of many, both at the bar and online. It was so great for tense muscles and anxiety and had a very fresh taste. Unfortunately that supplier went out of business so no more Koniak. Things like this happen a lot in the world of kava importing and exporting.

Anyway, hope to see you actively chatting in the future. Let me know if I can help you with any kava questions, whether they be about our kava or kava in general.

Bula!

Judd