What's new

Hi all

moff000

Kava Enthusiast
So after my first week of kava enlightenment I've very happily gone from a work hard, play hard booze drinker to a work hard, "take my relaxation seriously" kava drinker and I feel all the better for it.
The best part is I feel the journey has only just begun.:):):)
RT must make this an insanely difficult industry to take on. A week ago even two tablespoons of Gourmet Hawaiian Kavas instant was doing very little. Now a teaspoon is euphoric bliss.
It must be horrible to sell to someone and get complaints that it doesn't work. The only thing they can say is "yeah, that's normal, you just have to buy lots more".
Plus, from what I've read it takes 5 years to grow. Not an easy business at all.
I appreciate all your hard work in the face of adversity chaps.
Very much.
I seem to be very lucky with the RT thing! Is it an age thing i wonder? I'm 45 and it hits me like a train at 100mph but the train is made if cotton wool! ( i couldn't think of a better analogy...!)

VivaKava

Kava Curious
That's an excellent analogy and last night Kavafied's fiji waka wrapped me up in warm cotton balls.
It's gonna be a great week with GHK Mo'i and Tongan Choice on the way.
High hopes for both.

VivaKava

Kava Curious
The only complaint I have so far is with the alu ball but this is only because I'm doing a course to be a copywriter at the mo and am kind of caught up in it (copywriters come up with ad slogans etc).
The alu ball is a wonderful invention that works perfectly but it REALLY should be called the Bula Ball.
Bula ball just works on all the levels alu ball doesn't.
Just my 2c.

Reactions: EQ