Change background image

Is everyone out of kava?

Discussion in 'Kava Lounge' started by Summer, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Summer

Summer mercy triumphs over judgment

Looks like everyone is sold out of a lot of stock. Anyone know when they will be replenishing?
  2. fait

fait Position 5 Hard Support

You may need to be more specific on what you're looking for. Kava vendors usually have different suppliers for their product so the only way everyone would be out of kava is if they used the same one or if every single supplier ran out, both of which would require an extraordinary explanation for this unfortunate scenario. I just checked a couple different vendors and they have at least some of their varieties in stock. Some varieties are out of stock while others are still available with purchase. Much like a good wine or a good tea, a lot of kava varieties are limited supply and once they're out, you have to wait until the next crop is harvested.
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  3. Edward

Edward Aluballin' in the UK Kava Vendor

4. Krunʞy

Krunʞy . Admin

At the rate you drink kava, I am not surprised. :LOL: I've going through some Squanch atm, he has plenty in stock. If you have Prime, Amazon is another option, it's a bit more expensive, but you'll get it in 2 days.
  5. Summer

Generally I prefer Moi, Mahakea, Supreme, Nangol...all sold out. I will keep checking back!
  6. Summer

Bahhhh! Too bad you're across the ocean.
    Edward likes this.
  7. Summer

Right?! Actually, I'm down to about 8-10 tbsp per day and it's working nicely. It only took me a few years to figure out which kavas work the best, go figure!
    Kajsa Kavat and Krunʞy like this.
  8. fait

fait Position 5 Hard Support

Scheisse, no wonder you're going through it. I'm still at 2-3tbsp and that's a decent-strength grog for me.
  9. Krunʞy

Krunʞy . Admin

Some of us are more hard headed than others. :) :banghead:
    Kajsa Kavat and Summer like this.
  10. sɥɐʞɐs

sɥɐʞɐs ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ Review Maestro

Summer's in the "8+ KaVa KrEw" with me, selfbiasresistor and a handful of others.
    It's not really a crew you'd wanna be in, where 8 Tbsp of $65 kava feels barely sufficient, but just good enough to keep trying.
    PapaMoi, Zaphod, Kajsa Kavat and 3 others like this.
  11. Kapmcrunk

Kapmcrunk The Kaptain of Crunk KavaForums Founder

I've just updated the spreadsheet for availability and price.

TEXT LINK
    Krunkaroo, Summer and the_wilderness like this.
  12. Zaphod

Zaphod Kava Enthusiast

atm = "at the moment" I hope.
    I mean squanch isn't the best tasting kava but not that bad:wtf:
    Krunʞy likes this.
  13. Zaphod

Zaphod Kava Enthusiast

Nambawan is in stock - and the last few batches have been mighty strong...
  14. TheKavaFlow

TheKavaFlow Kava Enthusiast Kava Podcaster

Another member of the 8tbsp club here. I'm not sure if you 2-4tbsp people are actually humans...?
  15. sɥɐʞɐs

sɥɐʞɐs ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ Review Maestro

I agree. I know I should be happy for them, but really when I see these people talk about their great experiences at such low doses, sometimes even saying the almost overdid it, it makes me feel like this:
    annoyedeye3.gif annoyedeye.gif krabeye.gif annoyedeye2.gif annoyedeye4.gif cage-psycho.gif
    Intrepidus_dux and Blinkyrocket like this.
  16. Zaphod

Zaphod Kava Enthusiast

Are those of us who are in the typical 4-8 club just sub-humans then?
  17. Blinkyrocket

Blinkyrocket Kava Enthusiast

I think the implication is that you're superhuman if that little works for you. I, too, am in the 8+ club apparently, and it's really hard on the wallet.
    Zaphod likes this.
  18. Camaytoc

Camaytoc Kava Enthusiast

Lot's of rewash and freezer+ rewash?
  19. Krunkie McKrunkface

Krunkie McKrunkface Kava Enthusiast

Kava Time just restocked on everything!

I still manage to drink as much kava as I can on about $4 a day. I can handle a $4/day "habit" but $25/day would make me Mum go tut-tut.
  20. Kapmcrunk

Kapmcrunk The Kaptain of Crunk KavaForums Founder

Just updated the spreadsheet to reflect the restock :)