What's new

Is Haloween a good day to crack into Nambawan for the 1st time?

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
I have yet to try it! I wanted to try something new tonight. I'll probably drink a few shells of a heavy kava by 1pm today. I'm the one taking the little ones around to "trick or treat". I find this odd but since it is tradition, we go with it. Anyway, I will be bringing a LARGE mug of something! Is it a good day to try Nambawan? I do not have to drive anywhere. I was thinking something "heady" might help with socializing with the neighbors, too much going on for my socially anxious brain to deal without installing Kava! Other ideas?
I'm very upset that I am *still* waiting on my over $100 order from ROH to arrive. It's been two weeks and it hasn't left Sacromento. I'm about to report fraud to my bank. Yes, I did contact them twice with zero resolution. I don't mind spending but I do mind not getting the products and no answers from the owners on resolving the matter. Anyway, I do not have the kava that I did want to try tonight.
So, what are you having??

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I have yet to try it! I wanted to try something new tonight. I'll probably drink a few shells of a heavy kava by 1pm today. I'm the one taking the little ones around to "trick or treat". I find this odd but since it is tradition, we go with it. Anyway, I will be bringing a LARGE mug of something! Is it a good day to try Nambawan? I do not have to drive anywhere. I was thinking something "heady" might help with socializing with the neighbors, too much going on for my socially anxious brain to deal without installing Kava! Other ideas?
I'm very upset that I am *still* waiting on my over $100 order from ROH to arrive. It's been two weeks and it hasn't left Sacromento. I'm about to report fraud to my bank. Yes, I did contact them twice with zero resolution. I don't mind spending but I do mind not getting the products and no answers from the owners on resolving the matter. Anyway, I do not have the kava that I did want to try tonight.
So I am always torn on Halloween night. I do enjoy a good warm cider mixed with bourbon, which was my go to while dragging kids through snow, sleet, hail, and rain. Many friends and neighbors would join along and few houses would gladly help you keep your buzz going. The last few years I have switched to kava, mixing up a nice large batch and having a few shells before I left the house and filling up a nice big mug of kava for the trip. Very enjoyable but a cold drink on a cold night is not quite the same appeal. However, when I have done kava it is usually a heady variety to keep up the kids and drinking neighbors. I got a unopened bag of Nambawan. I'll do it if you do it. We can virtual krunk the ghosts and goblins away!

truthornothing

Kava Curious
Sounds like a good plan and I read in the nick of time. I was about to place and order To ROH for more Extract but if he is still not shipping, My last order took about 2 weeks. Did he respond at least?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
@BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC
If you payed through PayPal it's even easier to get a refund, either way I would call your bank too, invest the $$ on a kava you''ll get in 2-3 days :)

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Sounds like a good plan and I read in the nick of time. I was about to place and order To ROH for more Extract but if he is still not shipping, My last order took about 2 weeks. Did he respond at least?
Yes but it’s still sitting in Sacramento. He did not respond to my second email a few days ago. I’ll give it until next week and then, sadly, I’ll have to report it to my bank which means that I can never get the paste again. I was looking forward to trying it and the Polynesian gold instant, that was $60, since my last two orders did make it here. So many other vendors send quicker. I’ll have to do without I guess... I’m trying to stay positive but it’s a lot of money if I never receive the products.

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

So I am always torn on Halloween night. I do enjoy a good warm cider mixed with bourbon, which was my go to while dragging kids through snow, sleet, hail, and rain. Many friends and neighbors would join along and few houses would gladly help you keep your buzz going. The last few years I have switched to kava, mixing up a nice large batch and having a few shells before I left the house and filling up a nice big mug of kava for the trip. Very enjoyable but a cold drink on a cold night is not quite the same appeal. However, when I have done kava it is usually a heady variety to keep up the kids and drinking neighbors. I got a unopened bag of Nambawan. I'll do it if you do it. We can virtual krunk the ghosts and goblins away!
Oh, yay! So glad I read this! I’ll whip up a batch now to cool for a few hours. I’ll DM you later when I start it! Around 6-7 EST. :)
It may sound strange but I want a sort of « drunk » or « buzzed » feel for tonight and I hear this one is the go to for that! Currently drinking a very heavy kava (KWK Borongoru). Once I eat a light dinner, this will have served its purpose. :)

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

@BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC
If you payed through PayPal it's even easier to get a refund, either way I would call your bank too, invest the $$ on a kava you''ll get in 2-3 days :)
ROH does not give the option to pay with PayPal! I could have used that $100+ for something else that past pay period since it doesn’t look like my products are even close to being delivered. :(

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Damn! Nice combo, at least it sounds like it would be...How would you describe the combo, effects wise?
I haven’t ever tried Nambawan yet! I’ll let you know but I usually wait a respectable amount of time before switching kava. Eating soon, lots of water and at least 1 hour before going with Nambawan. I need *really* heavy for non-work (ie, non-driving) days and balanced for work days. My place of work is about an hour away.