What's new

Its arrived...

Archer2Infinity

Kava Curious
Hi archer!
Is that medium grind you used or micro/instant? And was it in a strainer or alluball? Sounds like gd kava to get that krunk on 2 shells lol. I've just done 2oz and starting to warm up lol
Hey Krunk,
Its a medium grind and I used a strainer cloth but the krunk sure hit me right away! I'm curious to know how many spoons/prep method you're using?

Archer2Infinity

Kava Curious
For most people, Kava isn't a morning drink. Regardless of the strain, all of them have a relaxing/sedating effect, so if anything it's opposite coffee. I typically don't drink Kava (even on the weekends) before about 12 noon otherwise I'll lay around and not do too much all day. :D

Once you've consumed it for awhile, you'll find your sweet spot. Usually, I'm not interested in getting krunked every time like I did when I first discovered Kava. I drink enough to get good and relaxed, then kind of glide from there. Once you hit the Krunk zone, there's a fine line between feeling good and feeling nauseous. I'd rather be back from that line a bit, but that's just me.
I hear what you're saying. Even when I take it in the evenings, the next day I definitely feel a lot more grounded which is awesome. If I have a little bit lying around I may have that just to keep me set for the day! I'm not really here to get all out krunked (unless I go into a social kava drinking session maybe).

All in all, respek the root :D

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
For most people, Kava isn't a morning drink. Regardless of the strain, all of them have a relaxing/sedating effect, so if anything it's opposite coffee. I typically don't drink Kava (even on the weekends) before about 12 noon otherwise I'll lay around and not do too much all day. :D

Once you've consumed it for awhile, you'll find your sweet spot. Usually, I'm not interested in getting krunked every time like I did when I first discovered Kava. I drink enough to get good and relaxed, then kind of glide from there. Once you hit the Krunk zone, there's a fine line between feeling good and feeling nauseous. I'd rather be back from that line a bit, but that's just me.
I like Squanch's word "kruzz" as I can get a nice kruzz on in the morning and ride it all day long, especially on the weekends, but weekdays, too.